The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Scum team could have told Butters to fake a claim to buy days and sacrifice a less experienced player. 

Alignment compare seems awfully strange in an “old school” game 

Did Dome confirm this is an old school game?

Cause 2 invests would also seem strange 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, it’s merely a coincidence that bcb’s count was run up.

Then you cause some chaos, and at one point literally tell Josh — who was lynched based on association with you and flipped Town — to protect you.

Then you “trusted” me on bcb, and took the first opportunity to jump away from that.

Then bcb rolls through with a chance to tie break, and votes for neither of the two viable lynches at that juncture, who then happens to flip as a Wolf.

People can go re-read it.  It’s all there, and I’ve put the pieces together with Daboyle making the inquiry hyper focused with his result.

Again me playing foolishly day one like that is going to cost town. Lesson learned. Well played Swag. Swag and scum 1 Counselor 0

See the thing is I always try to view the games through the lens of how I’d build them (which I know isn’t a super great method). In a game with VTs and “old school” label, I’m most likely not putting in two straight invest roles. Either a couple of watered down ones like motion detector, or one bigger one. Especially in a game this small. 

daboyle