The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

42 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Thanks for answering.  

I don't see Daboyle making this play as scum.   Mwil would be someone that would push for it, but I just have a hard time seeing Daboyle going that route.  I am not sure what Whicker is seeing or pushing on that front.  

There have been some things that give me scum vibes with counselor, mostly his outward attempts to avoid swearing.  It speaks to a conscience decision to play a particular way.  Whether that makes him scum this game or not is yet to be seen.

Swag can make a case and is a smooth talker.... and we have seen him slip a red lettered investigation in prior games.  

You are smarter than the rest. Or scum

35 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hold up.

So despite Counselor giving you scum vibes, you're going Swag for...lemme see...being able to functionally use the English language?

What?

his play on day 1 was giving me scum vibes.  His claim and posts today do not.  

Swag I have seen in this situation and slip being voted.  He is a good talker and able to take things from the thread and make a case that suits him.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dome said:

@rackcs and @Forge were patrolling the south side of the fortress, two beasts pulled them into the woods and ripped them to shreds.

They were both Vigilants of Stendarr.

As the group buried the bodies of their fellow Vigilants, they heard some rustling in the trees.

"THERE!" someone yelled and cast a spell, it lit up the entire forest! The spell stunned a Werewolf and the spell-sword ran his Silver Sword through the heart of the beast.

@MWil23 is dead. He was a Werewolf.

It is now Day 2.

Night 2 is at 11pm EST.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Where is @Forge when you need him. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yes. Absolutely. 

OK.   So what are you seeing as the long play with this hypothetical fake claim?  what ratio are you thinking the game started with?

Are you thinking that scum being down 1 with Mwil, they make a gamble and sacrifice daboyle after getting 2 mis lynches?

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Thanks for answering.  

I don't see Daboyle making this play as scum.   Mwil would be someone that would push for it, but I just have a hard time seeing Daboyle going that route.  I am not sure what Whicker is seeing or pushing on that front.  

There have been some things that give me scum vibes with counselor, mostly his outward attempts to avoid swearing.  It speaks to a conscience decision to play a particular way.  Whether that makes him scum this game or not is yet to be seen.

Swag can make a case and is a smooth talker.... and we have seen him slip a red lettered investigation in prior games.  

So why Swag over Counselor?

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OK.   So what are you seeing as the long play with this hypothetical fake claim?  what ratio are you thinking the game started with?

Are you thinking that scum being down 1 with Mwil, they make a gamble and sacrifice daboyle after getting 2 mis lynches?

Yes. Absolutely. 13 towns. 2 mislynches plus a strongman or any extra kill as we’ve seen can result in half the remaining town deaths in two mislynches