The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

10 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

About?

But if we lynch swag and he turns up town, and then we lynch daboyle or you and one of you turn up scum, couldn’t that clear one of you? Did you give away some weird plan accidentally?

You didn’t read the context of my posts. At all 

34 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Part number one. The alignment compare. Daboyle admits that Dome did NOT specify no self target. I asked him what his plans were if they turned up aligned and he responded that he’d wait until his alignment cop. Which means he admits that the alignment cop is the one that gives results, not the compare. He also admits he thought about the best way to use his role. So why did not either A. Use the alignment cop and get results, THEN use alignment compare to get further results OR B. Use his alignment compare as an alignment cop and compare someone to himself? Instead he picks two highly visible players, one with undoubtedly great thread play, and happens to get a guilty. 

Two, the Gunsmith. Daboyle has not yet explained what exactly it finds but if it gets guiltiest on people that can kill, and this is a normal game, then it’s an alignment cop with the only drawback of may be catching the vig. So it’s basically alignment cop. He also claimed his role was “joat-ish” and went asked to elaborate he admits that they’re all just cop roles. So he knows this

So this guy, in a low powered game, drew basically 3-shot cop. Look at Blackshore Mafia. A game run by Dome. Had Nillas. Had a CULT, and had 3-shot cop as its strongest role. And instead of using at as a 3-shot cop, he uses his alignment compare, the move that tells the least when used this way AND takes the longest to verify, and picks out the two most active players. The game after MWil (who died as scum) says the only reason they were in the game was taking out active players and two games after MWil faked his own alignment compare. And just HAPPENS to be right. Sure man

I get most of this but here I there thing...his claim seems legit.  In this game it seems legit.  In this setup it seems legit.  I stand with daboyle.  Now if he never comes back, then I'd entertain flipping.  But I'm a hack and **** player so what do I care #BlowEmUp

25 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Swag

Trust me y’all. I know I’m asking for a lot but just trust me on this. Lynch me tomorrow if I’m wrong. I’m telling you. 

Answer me this....how many scum said this EXACT line last game 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think I'm catching onto something, it's just really hard to believe Daboyle is faking this

Why is it hard? MWil flipped scum. He didn’t break down until after I questioned him. People believe the claim he put out there