The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

One of Orca, Tk3, Squire is scum. 

@The Orca @Tk3 @squire12 if you are town please please vote Gopher. This is the most important lynch of the game. 

I know I’ve been scummy but the things I’ve gone have been town motivated. Look at how Gopher is played. They’ve (rightfully) used my scumminess to leverage this spot and get the one mislynch they need. Your vote here determines the game

Read my posts. Read gopher’s posts. Think about the motivations behind those posts. Then please vote Gopher 

what happened to your lean of touch being scum?  How did that shift?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Bcb, can you give us a breakdown of how you see the remaining players?

I hate all of you for no one being clearly town is how I see the remaining players

I could see touch and Whicker being together 

I could see you and Gopher being together 

I could see tk3 and orca being together 

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Lol.  No 

I mean I'm a gangsta in real life but 

After your fake census in the last game, there was something about that post I just quoted of yours that felt like bcb letting town destroy itself after having been investigated as town.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I hate all of you for no one being clearly town is how I see the remaining players

I could see you and Gopher being together 

I could see tk3 and orca being together 

I think Tk3 is getting some pass after his switch off Mwil on D1 and the locked vote onto Forge.    

I am actually flattered you think I would let a teammate get to OT and risk it that closely

Orca has been laying lower than I would expect at this point.   Maybe being without pickle to guide him and no swag/matts/dome as an adversary is affecting him?   @The Orca  got anything insightful to share?

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This is actually my leaning

Touch is utterly unwilling to consider whicker - and I feel like he has been grooming me a little bit this game. I didn't call it out earlier because I didn't want to let on too much, but I didn't feel good about flipping off of Whicker and onto Rags, but I felt like it was the only option because I figured a 3-2-2-1 lynch would be a garbage result

I can't help but feel like mafia was sitting online at that deadline

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

what happened to your lean of touch being scum?  How did that shift?

We’re at the most important day we’ve had so far and as you said, it was a lean. The actions today dictate more than anything. 

For all we know the game is over if a town is lynched. Even if it’s not, it pretty much is. We can not afford a mislynch today full stop. 

I know I’m town. Scum knows I’m town. There’s plenty of legitimate reason to vote for me. Scum very easily could hide on my lynch and win. Not just hide. Win. There’s no reason to avoid it. If someone leveled me in this spot (which would require planning specific to me so I doubt it) then they win. voting gopher is absolutely a town claim. 

Edited by Whicker

20 minutes ago, Whicker said:

One of Orca, Tk3, Squire is scum. 

@The Orca @Tk3 @squire12 if you are town please please vote Gopher. This is the most important lynch of the game. 

I know I’ve been scummy but the things I’ve gone have been town motivated. Look at how Gopher is played. They’ve (rightfully) used my scumminess to leverage this spot and get the one mislynch they need. Your vote here determines the game

Read my posts. Read gopher’s posts. Think about the motivations behind those posts. Then please vote Gopher 

I'm town 100%

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think Tk3 is getting some pass after his switch off Mwil on D1 and the locked vote onto Forge.    

I am actually flattered you think I would let a teammate get to OT and risk it that closely

Orca has been laying lower than I would expect at this point.   Maybe being without pickle to guide him and no swag/matts/dome as an adversary is affecting him?   @The Orca  got anything insightful to share?

Aside from all my other posts?

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

14 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This is actually my leaning

Touch is utterly unwilling to consider whicker - and I feel like he has been grooming me a little bit this game. I didn't call it out earlier because I didn't want to let on too much, but I didn't feel good about flipping off of Whicker and onto Rags, but I felt like it was the only option because I figured a 3-2-2-1 lynch would be a garbage result

I can't help but feel like mafia was sitting online at that deadline

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm town 100%

Aside from all my other posts?

Feel like I could put this in one of those “whodunit” books. Which one of these is the little scummie?

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm leaning that way because of something. Now Gopher could have done it to mislead me to run counter to a previous game 

No. This is all level 1. Scum is close to winning and is trying to push my lynch to win the game. They aren’t trying to trick anyone outside of that