The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m going to be the outlier, but I think Whicker played well, no cap.  He was wrong a lot, but no one ever faulted his analytical process, which is the base of what we have as Town, particularly Vanilla Town.  The closest anyone came was saying that Daboyle is a ***** and wouldn’t do that as scum, but even that relented because Whicker actually made sense if you read it instead of seeing paragraphs and skipping them.

I agree.   The process was correct.  His connecting the moves and why Daboyle use compare before alignment was the right thing to do.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The closest anyone came was saying that Daboyle is a ***** and wouldn’t do that as scum,

Oh, that was me

On 2/19/2020 at 10:28 PM, Malfatron said:

no way.

no offense to daboyle, but he doesnt do this ballsy move as scum. especially when a scum died d1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

He actually played.   Too many inactive town.  Rags, gopher, pickle, bcb, among others that did not get active and engage.  

The only knock on Whicker is I think he held onto his push of Daboyle too long, other than that he was one of the more active better town

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Uh, the inclusion of me is a bit odd

i could have saved the game, but i messed up not watching you.

i think you played pretty good. i heard you protected a hit, which is good.

I knew you were the keeper (because of your reaction to swag) even before you claimed it, but i didnt want them to be able to secretly hit you.

Edited by Malfatron

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The only knock on Whicker is I think he held onto his push of Daboyle too long, other than that he was one of the more active better town

agreed.   the push and questioning  was right to do.   Needed more players to chime in on things and offer their thoughts.  maybe it was just the shear dominating stance that he was taking that was turned some off