The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

Gopher is obvious scum. @The Orca the perception of your game is on the line here. You know very well I don’t forget games I play. If you make the correct decision here then I’ll forever acknowledge a great scumhunting decision by you. If you don’t... well... you know how I like to joke about things 

I legit fell on the ground laughing when I read this post 

I've had 2 really successful games in a row. Hopefully I keep building on them

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Town Awards First... Remember you lost, so these are like participation ribbons 

Most Valuable Loser - Malf. He killed scum N1.

The Comeback Kid - Pickle. Protected orca N1 (bad) but roleblocked a mafia hit on n2 (good)

Least Valuable (but lovable) Losers - Counselor and Whicker will have to share the trophy, they can meet up and swap each weekend. Counselor leaned into his role PM immediately out of the gates and still played poorly enough to get lynched with no remorse. Whicker earned his half of the award the old fashioned way.

@Whicker I call this weekend 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’ve told you man. I don’t think your  messing with me is fair at all. I’ve told you all about my issues and you all have observed them so I don’t know what to conclude other than that’s what you want 

I didn’t do any of that this game tho. I’ve said I don’t plan on doing that directly anymore. 

Just now, Counselor said:

I would like to point out I never swore on anyone’s life even with my lynch on the line 

your description of the pm boxes was slightly incorrect, so i had to lynch you for that mistake.

figured you were scum, and you had mostly a lucky guess, but if you were town, it would have been exact.

Just now, squire12 said:

your vote hopping on D1 was not a huge issue had you not been in the alignment compare against swag

It didn’t matter Swag took the time to dig up all the things I did and honestly I didn’t care to put in that effort as vanilla. My death was good enough to flip the truth 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

your description of the pm boxes was slightly incorrect, so i had to lynch you for that mistake.

figured you were scum, and you had mostly a lucky guess, but if you were town, it would have been exact.

Nope that’s how it displayed on my phone exactly