The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Here is the thing.  Daboyle's claim pans out imo. 

Show me how it doesn't and I will consider your case.  

Part number one. The alignment compare. Daboyle admits that Dome did NOT specify no self target. I asked him what his plans were if they turned up aligned and he responded that he’d wait until his alignment cop. Which means he admits that the alignment cop is the one that gives results, not the compare. He also admits he thought about the best way to use his role. So why did not either A. Use the alignment cop and get results, THEN use alignment compare to get further results OR B. Use his alignment compare as an alignment cop and compare someone to himself? Instead he picks two highly visible players, one with undoubtedly great thread play, and happens to get a guilty. 

Two, the Gunsmith. Daboyle has not yet explained what exactly it finds but if it gets guiltiest on people that can kill, and this is a normal game, then it’s an alignment cop with the only drawback of may be catching the vig. So it’s basically alignment cop. He also claimed his role was “joat-ish” and went asked to elaborate he admits that they’re all just cop roles. So he knows this

So this guy, in a low powered game, drew basically 3-shot cop. Look at Blackshore Mafia. A game run by Dome. Had Nillas. Had a CULT, and had 3-shot cop as its strongest role. And instead of using at as a 3-shot cop, he uses his alignment compare, the move that tells the least when used this way AND takes the longest to verify, and picks out the two most active players. The game after MWil (who died as scum) says the only reason they were in the game was taking out active players and two games after MWil faked his own alignment compare. And just HAPPENS to be right. Sure man

22 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Hello friends

I have some juicy info

Where this all started obviously

22 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Counselor and swag are not aligned

Swag

22 hours ago, Whicker said:

Actually Daboyle 

You changed your vote 5 times this page

21 hours ago, Whicker said:

Counselor 

And another like 3 times

21 hours ago, Whicker said:

Scum team could have told Butters to fake a claim to buy days and sacrifice a less experienced player. 

Alignment compare seems awfully strange in an “old school” game 

Or could you be overthinking this. To me you seem like you are caring more about defending swag or counselor. Honestly my guess would be   Counselor

21 hours ago, SwAg said:

It's pretty clearly Counselor.  You have to dismiss an incredible amount of evidence to come to an alternative conclusion.

I hate agreeing with you. Props to you if your scum.

20 hours ago, Whicker said:

I’m parked on daboyle. You all can have fun the rest of the day arguing over two towns 

Here whicker is parked so everyone know. Parked, no way would he move

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

Well, I’m Town, and Counselor is not aligned with me, so technically I take responsibility for this.

So you 100% believe daboyle?

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

I know there’s not two cops in the game and I know Daboyle claim is bs 

You “know” so when daboyles info came out, why would you switch your votes 100x’s?

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

Squire is cult 

Sooo you’re not parked. You’re worried about an old school game, and the first thought is cult? That was about as rare as having 2 cops. 

im not voting for you whicker, but something seems off with you this game. You are pushing a lot of agendas that could be just confusing town.