The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

Swag has tried to lay out multiple angles. Claiming he has a power character but Malf wouldn’t want to know his name or whatever so he never claims. Now the scum has cover roles angle. The BCB and I angle. Y’all will see. He doesn’t believe Daboyle could be scum. Yet tomorrow he will push it once I flip town. Good luck town. You’ll need it.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Daboyle is town means you red and swag blue 

So now there is red? Wasn’t I taking heat for suggesting there could be another faction from you guys? Didn’t your brother tell me to read the OP? And tell me how could I get that from reading that?

Just now, Counselor said:

So now there is red? Wasn’t I taking heat for suggesting there could be another faction from you guys? Didn’t your brother tell me to read the OP? And tell me how could I get that from reading that?

Maybe....you still scum wither way 

Just now, Counselor said:

The writeup not the OP. I hadnt read the OP 

Also, I researched Isran...he is a vampire hunter. Makes since that if he is in the game a vampire would be. You mentioned red a lot...so possible one of you is red and the other blue