Week 3 GDT - Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Geek said:

Defense is tired and hurting. Sucks but this game is over. Still, it's been fun to watch.

Yeah, oh well. One step closer to Rosen, at least we showed up and scored some points. Rams are a very improved team. We've got the Colts in two weeks and if Luck isn't back we could win. Also Johnson is out and the Cardinals are very beatable this year. 

Just now, Geek said:

What's peoples opinions on Saleh? Does he get canned at the end of the year?

No. This is a defense that played 70+ plays 100 hours ago, is two of its star players (Reid & Foster), and doesn't have a pass-rush or any CBs in place yet. It's hard to do much right now. 

1 minute ago, Geek said:

What's peoples opinions on Saleh? Does he get canned at the end of the year?

I like what I see so far. I don't how much blame I can put on him this game. Guys are missing tackles and not plugging lanes . Bowman has been god awful with anything outside the hash marks. Ray Ray is still bad, and outside of Dumerville, we don't have an end who can get pressure and force him to step into the pocket into the long arms of Buckner and Armstead.

We're just such an incomplete team. We might end up going Arden Key in the first or Harold Landry and unless one of the QB's was there, I wouldn't hate the pick either. 

Archived