Week 3 GDT - Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Still can't believe that penalty on Taylor. Jesus. 

I never got the other view, only the back view, which definitely didn't look like opi. But I couldn't see the front to see if he actually extended and pushed off.

I don't care that we lost. That was a great game and I'm glad I watched. Seriously caps locked most of my posts in the 4th quarter. I haven't felt that way about a Niners game since our last championship game I think. Wowzers

Just now, Forge said:

I never got the other view, only the back view, which definitely didn't look like opi. But I couldn't see the front to see if he actually extended and pushed off.

Yeah, me neither, but you would think if he pushed off that bad you'd see an extended arm come back for the catch. none of that. Ticky tack calla s they say. 

Just now, John232 said:

Yeah, me neither, but you would think if he pushed off that bad you'd see an extended arm come back for the catch. none of that. Ticky tack calla s they say. 

Yeah, that's the thing that floors me more than anything...this type of game, at the end like this, that better be a pretty freaking blatant opi to call that, and I just didn't see it look that way. You can't take the greatness that was this game and blow it up because of a weak flag at the end.

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, that's the thing that floors me more than anything...this type of game, at the end like this, that better be a pretty freaking blatant opi to call that, and I just didn't see it look that way. You can't take the greatness that was this game and blow it up because of a weak flag at the end.

Yeah, terrible call at the end to kill the momentum of a great game too. Bush league. 

2 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

So game takaways: 

• Shanny is legit and can call a good game
  • We have no pass rush
  • Hyde = Monster
  • Corners are weak
  • Defense cant create turnovers
  • Hoyer still trash even though the offense was good overall

All correct. I know there will be some in here that point to Hoyer's 2 or 3 good throws and try to claim he'll be serviceable this year, but he is simply not good

EDIT: The LB's in general were about as bad as can be tonight, too. Bowman is washed, breaks my heart

2 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

So game takaways: 

• Shanny is legit and can call a good game
  • We have no pass rush
  • Hyde = Monster
  • Corners are weak
  • Defense cant create turnovers
  • Hoyer still trash even though the offense was good overall

Also, this team does not quit. It just doesn't. They were amazing tonight clawing back every chance they could

Archived