Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

explain

I wanted to draw a hit. If you actually look back through my opening posts, I used a line from Rags, Bcb, and Counselor. Bcb was the one that stuck and I ran with the sensor because that fit Bcb and was a move I thought scum would want to eliminate. 

my character isn’t someone who generates meme-able content for you all to recognize. Outside of maybe BDL people 

• Like 3

so swag roleblocked the Malf and Swag characters, while scum hit elsewhere

and left Orca the player alone.

scum probably hit squire because he was mwil. they probably figured he would come back to them in a conversion because it happened to mwil in a previous game

mission, mwil, touch, and matts would be a notable mafia team.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I mean in a way it’s pretty easy to bring this up. Hey scum, wanna find the SK? Hit whicker.

You all thought Swag might have roleblocked clear town and I claimed my move to keep that from being the narrative. That’s the story and anything else is twisting facts 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well that’s easy to say, you pretty safely know town is black from the signup list and night write ups 

Ok cnn 

I am pretty sure Malf is foxnews. Everyone talks a big game against it, but somehow it is still the most watched. 

Just now, Whicker said:

You all thought Swag might have roleblocked clear town and I claimed my move to keep that from being the narrative. That’s the story and anything else is twisting facts 

i agree with this. it definitely felt like whicker posted that because people were using false logic against swag

doesnt change the fact that swag likely roleblocked 2 town roles with his move

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i agree with this. it definitely felt like whicker posted that because people were using false logic against swag

doesnt change the fact that swag likely roleblocked 2 town roles with his move

I cant get over the roleblocking attempt of his character (Mwil). Hasnt Swag recently boasted that he is rarely scum. Like only a handful of times...but thought it was scum in this game

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

scum probably hit squire because he was mwil. they probably figured he would come back to them in a conversion because it happened to mwil in a previous game

This is one of the more dumb things we have said this game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I cant get over the roleblocking attempt of his character (Mwil). Hasnt Swag recently boasted that he is rarely scum. Like only a handful of times...but thought it was scum in this game

yep. swag roleblocked two of the roles that were likely to have a good power