Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

The short purple man stalked the halls, chasing his prey. The man he was choosing was rushing through the corridors, trying desperately to get away from his would be murderer. 

"Ayy why you runnin?! I'm walking here!"

The purple man turned the corner to find Joshstradaymus standing there. He was hunched over a notebook. A quick glance showed mad scribblings. Names were written all over the notebook with arrows going from the names toward the center of the page. In the middle of it all was one word: Swag.

The purple man shrugged his shoulders, picked up his gun, and blasted Josh's brains out.

Joshstradaymus is dead. He was The OrcaForum-Aligned

The purple man wipes the gun down, drops it, and quickly scurried away from the scene of the crime. A few minutes later another man comes whistling down the hall and accidentally trips over Josh's body. He looks at his feet to see the bloodied corpse before him.

"WHAT?! Brother! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Malfatron pounds his fists on the floor in agony as the tears began flowing.

"I can't...I can't do it without you! Nobody else can push swag with as much vigor as you! I need you!"

Malfatron picks up the gun, puts it to his temple, and pulls the trigger.

Malfatron is dead. He was Pickle RickForum-Aligned

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 4! Day 4 will end on Friday, 2/28 at 10:00 PM EST. All votes marked 10:00 or earlier will be accepted. Anything marked 10:01 or later will not. With 11 alive and 11 voting, it's 6 to lynch!

Matts4313 is shoveling **** into his mouth at a maddening pace. Everyone looks on in disgust. They urge him to stop or to at least slow down but he isn't listening. He grabs a particularly solid log and tries to down it in one gulp but is unable to. It becomes lodged in his throat and he dies. Everyone spits on him and calls him fail town.

Matts4313 is dead. He was MalfatronForum-Aligned

With 10 alive and 10 voting, it is 6 to lynch.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 10:52 PM, Counselor said:

Someone stole my role and is now a bomb 

13 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

BTW Counselor may be lying cause I know one person who targeted him last night and he definitely wasn't a bomb 

12 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I only redirected mwil into counselor cause I knew Counselor would gladly tell us what happened to him basically making it an investigation.  Perhaps by luck tho he got killed and didn't blow anyone up so

Counselor 

This might be an interesting thing to look into for today