Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I have a bunch of one shot kind of a JOAT moves. Geesh people I'm butters lol.  I tried to block md4l night one but was told he went no where    night two I redirected mwil to counselor, last night I decided to test this Whicker untargetabke thing.  @Whicker would you like me to tell them your ability or no 

Interesting 

Feels like somebody is going to  be framed 

I have a bunch of one shot kind of a JOAT moves. Geesh people I'm butters lol.  I tried to block md4l night one but was told he went no where    night two I redirected mwil to counselor, last night I decided to test this Whicker untargetabke thing.  @Whicker would you like me to tell them your ability or no 

Uh. No.

FWIW I kind of believe this. You're not off the list but my primary eye is on Gopher now.

@gopherwrestler what you got for us buddy?

22 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Why no @AFlaccoSeagulls?

Whicker went from untargetable to "confirmed" town by being targetable.  Looks fishy 

I mean I guess I kind of see how  this would be fishy except for the fact that Matts was literally killed for revealing this info. And he was town. It'd be truly insane to not believe it.