Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What is the purpose? I was investigated by the confirmed cop and he was modkilled for revealing his info about me. I'm town and you'd be absolutely insane to believe otherwise. You need to trust me if we're going to win.

Again I believe you were invested as town, but you are not completely cleared. Odds are high you are town

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So I'm godfather who has a move that confirmed was unable to be targeted N2, invest proof, and I claimed to be completely untargetable in order to be investigated by the cop in order to get cleared. That's your story? Rather than I'm town who was investigated town?

It's possible. Never said you were. Your claimed move history and thread play adds questions, so again its possible...not saying your are or that's it's likely. Quit with the jumping from 0-100 and look rationally at what I post

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yeah you're going to have to explain this one in more detail, please.

And I'm pretty sure you're town FWIW. Like 90%

Explain what...Bcb knows no one has been pardoned or he hasnt read or followed the game at all

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Again I believe you were invested as town, but you are not completely cleared. Odds are high you are town

It's possible. Never said you were. Your claimed move history and thread play adds questions, so again its possible...not saying your are or that's it's likely. Quit with the jumping from 0-100 and look rationally at what I post

Explain what...Bcb knows no one has been pardoned or he hasnt read or followed the game at all

My claimed move history? I have lied about my move for the good of town and I'm not afraid of that.

0-100 is funny considering I'm about as calm as I ever get personally

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

My claimed move history? I have lied about my move for the good of town and I'm not afraid of that.

0-100 is funny considering I'm about as calm as I ever get personally

I think you can be a bit calmer lol

Hopefully you can see how lying intentionally about your move could possibly lead to you being invested and if godfather would be a smart play

Again I think its more likely than not that you are town, but there are questions 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm thinking 2 mafia and 1 purple left

Town leans

Daboyle

Flacco

KSJ

Neutral lean

Whicker

Squire

MD4L

Scum lean

Bcb

Gopher

Counselor

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I think you can be a bit calmer lol

Hopefully you can see how lying intentionally about your move could possibly lead to you being invested and if godfather would be a smart play

Again I think its more likely than not that you are town, but there are questions 

Does not compute. People get lynched for stuff like this you know

The only thing with Counselor is that he's basically confirmed as Whicker. Whicker, I'd say, is 100% a role in this game so I don't think he just "got lucky" on a fake claim. As we've seen from Swag, the "fake" claims are just a forum-aligned version of their given character. I don't see how Whicker gets grouped with Touch, Matts, and Mission for a scum group. Maybe I'm blinded/biased by the fact that it's me kind of. IDK.

@bcb1213

this is what I think we have.  might need some to clarify the character /ability

character ability
5. @The Orca dome pardoner
7. @squire12 mwil motivator
8. @MD4L squire tracker
10. @bcb1213 daboyle Joat
11. @Counselor whicker?? bomb stolen
13. @Whicker MD4L?? commuter
16. @AFlaccoSeagulls ?? watcher
17. @kingseanjohn ?? rolecop
18. @daboyle250 TEd Lavie jailer
19. @gopherwrestler llama hider