Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

On 2/25/2020 at 10:12 PM, rackcs said:

Squire12 was heading back to his room after a busy night. As he turned the corner he saw a giant shadowy figure filling his doorway. 

"Hey, who the heck are you?"

The figure turned around to reveal himself as a hulking figure with dark, scaly skin. He had goat legs and horns on his head. His eyes were a piercing red color. In a scratchy voice, he said, "I'm your worst nightmare. I'm gonna tear you a new *******!"

Squire12 turned and ran, taking turns as often as possible. He was desperate to lose this monster. He turned one more corner and hit a dead end. The creature caught up to him and pinned him to the while.

"Could've had it the easy way, not it's time for the hard way."

The creature pulled down squire12's pants and literally tore him a new *******. When he was done he threw squire12's corpse on the ground and dissapeared.

@squire12 is dead. He was Mwil23Forum-Aligned

Squire12 slowly picked himself up off of the ground, tenderly grasping at his new wound.

"Ouch, that one hurts like a mother!"

Squire12 is still alive!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 2! With 17 alive and 17 voting, it's 9 to lynch! The deadline will be Wednesday, 2/26 at 10:00 PM EST. All votes at 10:01 PM and later will not count.

Is this swag given his avatar?  Pickle (touch) was already dead.  Dome was Matts, so I don't see that fitting.  Is there a character/avatar that fits this?  Gopher (llama), counselor (his sasquatch avatar).  KSJ avatar?

On 2/26/2020 at 9:57 PM, rackcs said:

Forge sat on the edge of his bed and rubbed his temples in frustration.

"Jesus christ, why did I come here? ******* morons."

He set his red cap down on the night stand and turned off the lights, ready to sleep and hopefully forget this living nightmare. He cuddled down into his bed, feeling at peace for the first time that day. Just as he was about to drift off to sleep, he felt a large figure scoot into bed with him. The legs were hairy. Very hairy. 

"Sweet dreams hot stuff."

@Forge is dead. He was Webmaster, Forum-Aligned

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hairy Legs?   Gopher (llama)  Counselor

-------------------------------------------------

anyone have thoughts on the flavor of the kills from N1 and N2.  

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is this swag given his avatar?  Pickle (touch) was already dead.  Dome was Matts, so I don't see that fitting.  Is there a character/avatar that fits this?  Gopher (llama), counselor (his sasquatch avatar).  KSJ avatar?

Hairy Legs?   Gopher (llama)  Counselor

-------------------------------------------------

anyone have thoughts on the flavor of the kills from N1 and N2.  

I just took it as description of a demon for demon aligned

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Lol.  I was literally tracked to someone who didn't die or have anything bad happen to him.  Desperate much? 

There was 1 kill last night...Purple. Purple killed Pickle a demon. Unless you redirected someone to Pickle N1 (confirmed by KSJ you did not cause he was redirected) that means Demons didnt make a hit last night. You using a JOAT move on Whicker and MD4L tracking it possibly clears you or him if it's both of you. My theory is you didnt make a hit for this purpose 

Redirect doesnt make much sense as a town JOATx but does as scum JOAT

Bcb