Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Lynch Gopher. I’m okay with Bcb as well. 

Squire motivates me. 
Daboyle jails biggest scum read. 
Flacco watches Squire 

@The Orca @squire12 @daboyle250 @AFlaccoSeagulls Does anyone disagree? If so, why? 

If scum messes with us in any way, or if anyone doesn’t perform their duty, then they’re scum 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@The Orca @squire12 @daboyle250 @AFlaccoSeagulls Does anyone disagree? If so, why? 

If scum messes with us in any way, or if anyone doesn’t perform their duty, then they’re scum 

We dont know what your move is...I hope you are a certain move, but still it's an unknown. If we know what it is, taking out a possible redirect will give us more freedom to plan moves that are confirmable 

My ideas was take out the redirect

Double jail 2 people of the remaining Gopher and Counselor

Flacco watches Daboyle

Md4l tracks you 

Off the top of my head I'd feel better with that

16 minutes ago, Whicker said:

If I knew what your move was it would help.  you went from untargetable to targetable at your discretion.  No demon hit last night.  Could you be a demon that bypassed your hit in order to use a frame move to get a clear from an invest?  That now wants to be motivated so you could potentially get off 2 hits?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We dont know what your move is...I hope you are a certain move, but still it's an unknown. If we know what it is, taking out a possible redirect will give us more freedom to plan moves that are confirmable 

My ideas was take out the redirect

Double jail 2 people of the remaining Gopher and Counselor

Flacco watches Daboyle

Md4l tracks you 

Off the top of my head I'd feel better with that

If you think you know what my move is, you probably do. It’s not strange. 

And so yeah, I think me, an investigated player, is a better bet considering my move has more utility than Daboyle’s. 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If I knew what your move was it would help.  you went from untargetable to targetable at your discretion.  No demon hit last night.  Could you be a demon that bypassed your hit in order to use a frame move to get a clear from an invest?  That now wants to be motivated so you could potentially get off 2 hits?

Oh my god FINE.

Welcome to the Forum Meetup Whicker!

You are MD4L, Forum-Aligned

You’ve been a member of this forum and the WF forums before it for a while. You’re really close with a lot of these players and are known for being extremely loyal. Each night you will visit one of your forum friends and protect them from all night actions against them.

Win Condition: Survive and defeat the demons.
Night Action: Protect (Player X)
Communicate With: Nobody

• Like 1

here are the VC.   Shame on MD4L for not representing his character

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3
57 96 170
58 96 171
61 100 174
Daboyle250 - 1 - kingseanjohn daboyle250 - 1 - Counselor
SwAg - 8 - The Orca, kingseanjohn, daboyle250, Malfatron, Whicker, Matts4313, gopherwrestler, Joshstradaymus
The Orca - 3 - gopherwrestler, bcb1213, Mwil23 The Orca - 1 - gopherwrestler
theuntouchable - 5 - The Orca, Malfatron, Counselor, Forge Malfatron - 1 - squire12
Counselor - 1 - daboyle250
Dome - 9 - The Orca, Whicker, kingseanjohn, Malfatron, MWil23, Joshstradaymus, daboyle250, Forge
MD4L - 1 - squire12
Matts4313 - 4 - SwAg, Joshstradaymus, AFlaccoSeagulls, Whicker  
bcb1213 - 1 - Matts4313 Matts4313 - 1 - SwAg daboyle250 - 1 - Counselor
Forge - 1 - squire12, theuntouchable Whicker - 1 - bcb1213  
Malfatron - 1 - MD4L Counselor - 1 - Matts4313 Whicker - 1 - bcb1213
Whicker - 1 - Pickle Rick    

• Like 1