Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

that is a peculiar vote.   can to explain why?

I am leery of situation in which host reveals information that is not needed. You did not need to be revealed as town in your write up, yet you were. Situations like that are far too easily used as disinformation, and it wouldn't be an atypical role for you to flip alignments in that situation. The fact that you are Mwil is weirdly fitting for that as well. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I am leery of situation in which host reveals information that is not needed. You did not need to be revealed as town in your write up, yet you were. Situations like that are far too easily used as disinformation, and it wouldn't be an atypical role for you to flip alignments in that situation. The fact that you are Mwil is weirdly fitting for that as well. 

fair to be leery, but your theory is false.  I am the same alignment that was shown.  

Interesting that you broke the moderator character so easily

Just now, squire12 said:

fair to be leery, but your theory is false.  I am the same alignment that was shown.  

Interesting that you broke the moderator character so easily

Bits are cute until they aren't, and I've never been much of a bit player.