Week 3 GDT: Seahawks (1-1) at Titans (1-1)

titans0021

Just now, -Hope- said:

so we'd rather just not even call a running play than give henry the ball. awesome

Henry isn't gonna start until he stops being god awful at blocking. This FO/coaching staff isn't going to do anything that puts Mariota in danger. No excuse for Henry to suck as much as he does at blocking anyway. Dude is bigger than some TEs.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Henry isn't gonna start until he stops being god awful at blocking. This FO/coaching staff isn't going to do anything that puts Mariota in danger. No excuse for Henry to suck as much as he does at blocking anyway. Dude is bigger than some TEs.

i'm not calling for him to start, i'm saying we need to give him the damn ball

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Considering the only play he has been in on in this game was 3rd and 11, I don't really know if that's a valid argument anymore.

Just now, TitanSS said:

You think the play call was to purposely throw to the check down man on 3rd and 11 and not get a first down? 

I think the game plan is extremely conservative in this game, yes. If something isn't wide open, avoid it. Don't take sacks. Don't force passes, etc.

Archived