Week 3 GDT: Seahawks (1-1) at Titans (1-1)

titans0021

Good luck today fellas. Expecting a change in the tide at RB. Even an active Murray shouldn't get but so much work. Henry is 100% and just looked so much faster and stronger. I know Murray was running with the injury so that's not a fair comparison but if he isnt 100% why risk it? Fred Taylor's hamstrings constantly bugged him because they never got a chance to heal

Also what is Henry's problem in pass protection? I assume its not willingness, is it a reading/reaction thing?

Two of the four Fox guys picked Seahawks over Titans as their upset of the week. Somebody needs to tell these guys that just because a team is a two-point favorite doesn't mean that it's an upset if the other team wins. Literally nobody will be surprised if Seattle wins.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Good luck today fellas. Expecting a change in the tide at RB. Even an active Murray shouldn't get but so much work. Henry is 100% and just looked so much faster and stronger. I know Murray was running with the injury so that's not a fair comparison but if he isnt 100% why risk it? Fred Taylor's hamstrings constantly bugged him because they never got a chance to heal

Also what is Henry's problem in pass protection? I assume its not willingness, is it a reading/reaction thing?

giphy.webp

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Great.

This team wants to be for real, shut them opposing fans up by destroying these teams that come to Nashville. Didn't get it done Week 1, so it now just like they did last week. These teams have bandwagon fans because they've been winning for a while now.... The Titans don't.

Man I'm having a blast so far down here in Nashville. I walked away with 10 autographs already Marcus Mariota signed my jersey. The other 9 I got were Spain Conklin Ben Jones Cassell Orakpo Cyprien Austin Johnson Jayon Brown and Wesley Woodyard.

ill be going back after all the fans say Delanie signs all the time after the game he said he would atleast same with Logan Ryan 

Such a weird day so far.

Jags dominate Ravens D. Colts gonna win(even if it is the Browns), Texans giving Pats all they can handle, Saints defense shutting the Panthers down, Case Keenum led Vikings beating the Bucs, Bills currently beating the Broncos(put up 23 on that D so far), Jets destroying Dolphins, Giants suddenly found an offense in the 4th quarter...

What the hell is going on?

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Jags win, Colts going to win, Texans about to take the lead over the Pats. This is going well.

I agree it does suck but you know what if the Titans do their job then there are no problems. Pats defense sucks Colts still arnt great and the Texans will always be tough but I like our defense against Watson better than NE's. It is nicer when things break right for us but I don't think it's a bad thing that the Titans have to earn their way to the top it makes everyone involved better. Titans need to come out and take care of  business today and just control what we can control. If we win we stay on top no matter what any of the 3 other teams do

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Such a weird day so far.

Jags dominate Ravens D. Colts gonna win(even if it is the Browns), Texans giving Pats all they can handle, Saints defense shutting the Panthers down, Case Keenum led Vikings beating the Bucs, Bills currently beating the Broncos(put up 23 on that D so far), Jets destroying Dolphins, Giants suddenly found an offense in the 4th quarter...

What the hell is going on?

So much for my survivor pool stupid Dolphins. 

Archived