Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

On 6/21/2019 at 12:00 AM, SwAg said:

Well, I take no responsibility for this.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m pretty sure he’s said it on just about any lynch that turned out wrong. 

Here's another time.  Death Note mafia where Swag was scum and Rick got mislynched D1.

Care to provide proof of this

Not really. If you havent noticed it then I dont know what to say. There was about 3-4 games in a row were this was a constant complaint from many people (including me)

as well as proof that they did it because of Swag? 

This is impossible. I already stated this. 

How about we stop wasting time going back and forth?

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

This is all big papa pump has to say?

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨IF YOU WANNA CALL OUT THE BIG BAD BOOOTTTTYYYYY DADDY YOU BETTER LEARN TO SPELL HIS NAME RIGHT YOU FAT SLOB🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Not really. If you havent noticed it then I dont know what to say. There was about 3-4 games in a row were this was a constant complaint from many people (including me)

This is impossible. I already stated this. 

How about we stop wasting time going back and forth?

Well, as soon as you care to stop making erroneous assumptions based on nothing, I would be delighted to. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Why’s that?

Simply put, I don't have a good read on any of them because they've barely posted anything on-topic through 151 pages, but they all found the time to jump on what turned out to be an easy Town mislynch.

Assuming a fairly standard Mafia set-up, we're looking at 6-8 scum in a game of 22 players. Every Townie now knows who three of the original Town players were. If you were Town and on that lynch, you can reasonably assume that there are some scum among the 9 unrevealed roles on the lynch. Those are the four I know the least about.