Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Which was the right choice given the information you had...but I don't know why you kept pushing me in thread. Often based on just you misreading what I wrote.

I think if you had shied away from calling someone out for saying you’re a killer, you would have not been hit. I think when you kept asking what that person knew it sent up red flags. 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I think if you had shied away from calling someone out for saying you’re a killer, you would have not been hit. I think when you kept asking what that person knew it sent up red flags. 

Mm, good point.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Which was the right choice given the information you had...but I don't know why you kept pushing me in thread. Often based on just you misreading what I wrote.

You demanded reasons on my scum reads that I had.  I gave reasons .  You had me as your top lynch with no reasons for me being there and would not provide any.

How was i to change my read with nothing to go on?

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Yeah, orca roleblocked me.  Likely because mwil outed I visited rags n3 and did not die.

no, most of us thought you were scum 

I thought dome was the protector.

Edited by Malfatron

On 3/7/2020 at 11:18 AM, Blue said:

That was a remarkably positive Night phase. Either a killer was RBed or we have a very conscientious SK.

Squire, Orca, Ragnarok, JoshstraDaymus, DaBoyle, and Swag are the only lynches I will entertain today, in that order. Exceptions will be made for very convincing Night results.

On 3/4/2020 at 12:12 PM, Blue said:

I have to go to work in a few minutes, but let me lay this out there for those of you who can't work it out for yourselves:

It is phenomenally stupid for Swag to character claim and push a lynch on Day 1 if he is scum. If Rick flips as Town, let alone Undertaker, then it is a given that Swag is not only scum, but that he is likely scum that we can't lynch, and we can safely ignore anything he says for the rest of the game. Swag likes to talk, and he knows that he can make a bigger impact on the game's end result by manipulating the thread. He is not going to effectively out himself as Mafia Godfather on Day 1 to force a lynch of Pickle Rick.

This is especially true because, like everyone else in this game, he has no idea what roles are in it. If Swag is wrong, he is an ideal target for a Town Vig or Serial Killer on Night 1, because that is a completely justifiable target for either of those roles and gives Town more info about Swag. Even if he is scum in a faction with a Framer, he has no idea what type of cop roles are in the game or whether a Framer would be able to protect him from all types of investigators. And that's assuming a scum Framer can even target his own teammates with his ability.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Mm, good point.

The two posts above pretty much keyed us in on you having a power role, alignment varied over the course of the game 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Yeah, orca roleblocked me.  Likely because mwil outed I visited rags n3 and did not die.

Yep pretty much. Thought you were scum though most of the game if not all lol

my posts from discord from random days

im gonna try to befriend squire in thread

okay, so i really think counce was converted by squire

that means squire is likely scum for sure

squire is 100 percent scum. hes signaling me. im definitely not gonna push him tho

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The two posts above pretty much keyed us in on you having a power role, alignment varied over the course of the game 

Yep pretty much. Thought you were scum though most of the game if not all lol

Interesting that that's what made you think I was Town power role. Figured you were looking at something closer to Day 3.

18 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You demanded reasons on my scum reads that I had.  I gave reasons .  You had me as your top lynch with no reasons for me being there and would not provide any.

How was i to change my read with nothing to go on?

I also told you that I took you off my list after rereading the first two Day phases.

Don't know why you had that read to begin with.

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

I thank you for your effort (what follows doesnt neccesarily pertain explicitly to you or intended toward you, but a good post to add from here), however somewhere along the way I do feel the "help" and discussion went in a different direction and is repeated ad nauseam as a way to demean, antagonize, and be an *** towards us. The "help" rags was trying to provide was nothing more than a backhanded and fronthanded way to piss Pickle off by complaining about a list and number of people. Nothing wrong with either in terms of how Pickle played and presented all of it. Limiting his D1 to 5 names instead of 11 wont make a difference

Others have also went down this line of "help" that either makes no sense at all or is intentionally antagonistic. It's not just 1 or 2 people. 

Again, as I have discussed with others, if you dont want the chest beating, treat others similarly after the game and also acknowledge the definition of a good game and bad game varies widely from player to player in all aspects

People are treated differently because of biases that have persisted and for unknown reasons. You say Mwil and Forge are not complete blanks when someone presents a differing opinion...well they havent spent 3 years of people repeatedly saying their opinions are trash, reads are trash, game play trash, need to be policy lynched, intellect attacked, people quitting because they keep their opinion even when others pound home their opinion is wrong, etc. I can go on and on. It's a long term thing. Also, presenting help and criticism is different in all cases. If someone says, I think you could have done better by doing this...great help and input and intake increases...someone says, you ******* suck and are trash...nothing said after will help or be listened to (you have mentioned this I believe between you and me the last few months in thread, well amplify that over years)

I have listened even though you think I have not. I have played the last few games calmer even though it's hard to see at times. To the point someone said I was being too nice to Swag lol. 

I think it comes down to being respectful and it rarely happens, but it will come, I do believe from all sides

I could agree with the “help” changing, especially in my own interactions with you two. It shifted when I felt like it didn’t matter what I say, nothing was going to change how you guys acted. Not talking in game here, mostly post game. 

I have been extremely short tempered with you two and for that, I do apologize. 

as far as rags and his “help” you have to understand that pickle literally claimed that he went 4/4 on his d1 reads in discord. I could be wrong but I don’t remember seeing rags say anything too disrespectful in regards to it, just correcting it because it wasn’t 4/4. I also don’t think rags did it intentionally just to piss pickle off. I could be wrong there but that isn’t really rags style.

As far as nothing wrong with how pickle played, I somewhat disagree. Initially my vote was on him as a joke, then I felt like he was acting a bit scummy and legit thought he was scum. Then it transitioned from there to me thinking he was town and I switched my vote (I believe to daboyle). Then pickle misremembered a couple things (claiming I said he was town but still voting him even though I never said I thought he was town, claiming that there was nobody that gave reasons for their vote, then correcting it to say that I gave reasons for my vote but left off that malf actually did as well) and acted erratically. It absolutely ended up being the wrong read. 

im not saying that he played bad at all, just relaying why I actually did end up believing he was scum. 

as far as the intentionally antagonistic, I do think it’s 1 or 2 that intentionally try to piss you guys off on a regular basis. Swag is just an asshat in general and dome is kind of a ****. I can’t honestly say that I think anyone else are doing things intentionally just to piss you off (though mwil does some things to rile you up but that’s more so to get a read) 

I fully understand that the definition of good can change from person to person but if I disagree with something, am I not allowed to point out why? Anytime that has happened it has always been met with disrespectful snappy responses that don’t further the discussion at all. You will completely ignore the viewpoint I provide and just say I’m wrong. Just like the game where I was 3rd party gov and you hit me. You claimed after the game that it was a good hit and when I tried pointing out why, your response was just “well you weren’t town” even though I actually was. I wanted to discuss that more with you because I understood how it could be viewed on the outside but I was hoping to let you in a little more on why I did what I did. Except, we never got to that point because it was immediately “shut up, youre trash and I was right that you weren’t town”

Mwil is made fun of in nearly every single game. People constantly poke fun at him for his reads, his play style, his overall demeanor etc etc. I would also argue that he is generally up there as far as gathering votes as well. 

I fully understand that you guys have been mistreated at times. However, I would also argue that a portion of that has been brought onto yourselves because of how you have acted and reacted. Take Swag for instance, you two started acting disrespectful towards him almost right off the bat. Is Swag an *******? Yes but I do think far more of it is just banter than what you realize. 

to be perfectly honest, I’m not entirely positive on how you’ve acted over the last few games. As I’ve had you on ignore and very rarely have actually read your posts. I think most of the time that I have is if you’ve quoted me somewhat near night time or if I noticed your post when someone else quoted you. I will definitely say that the posts I have read have not had the same disrespectful behavior that I was seeing before hand that lead me to putting you on ignore and I certainly appreciate that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Interesting that that's what made you think I was Town power role. Figured you were looking at something closer to Day 3.

I also told you that I took you off my list after rereading the first two Day phases.

Don't know why you had that read to begin with.

It’s the italicized word. You could be convinced if there was very convincing night results. With emphasis put on very, it comes off like you have some information but not enough to make a 100% play. 

I’ll look for it a little later but there was another one later on that had a bolded or italicized word too.