Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Caught you this time.  

That's why you can't even argue it.  So you'll fall back on your 'make light of it and hope it goes away' move.

I haven’t done what you have called a “textbook SwAg scum move” on this site.  The closest you can come is I said it about Orca in two games, both as Town.  Lmao.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:21 PM, SwAg said:

I want to point out that for once I actually take no responsibility for this.

Just now, SwAg said:

I haven’t done what you have called a “textbook SwAg scum move” on this site.  The closest you can come is I said it about Orca in two games, both as Town.  Lmao.

You mean how you said this about the Josh lynch when he got mislynched D1 in the vigilante game and you were scum?  I just caught this similarity.

Yeah, you haven't done that at all this game.  

I'll go look for some times when you played the omgus card.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You mean how you said this about the Josh lynch when he got mislynched D1 in the vigilante game and you were scum?  I just caught this similarity.

What.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm assuming that was a Townie who just used that ability, which was...ill-advised.

Not necessarily. I had a similar ability in swags game. I'd wager that was a scum move with the death

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

All the time imo. Just with varying spins