Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You still haven’t pointed out all the people that followed Swag. 

interesting word choices also. 

I cant tell if this is a real question? I really cant tell you who all voted for what reason, so to ask an unanswerable question seems like a waste of time. 

What I can tell you is that many players have admitted to blindly following swag at various points in time. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I just quoted your comment in it.

So, I took no responsibility on a lynch I actually opposed, and you find that analogous to here, where I jokingly said “I take no responsibility for this,” and then said I don’t care because he’s FailTown or scum.  This isn’t even coherent.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

What Vigilante game?  And I don’t think I’ve ever pushed Josh.

You remember what people have done in games two years ago and you don't remember a game you played in a couple weeks ago?

How convenient.

Just now, SwAg said:

So, I took no responsibility on a lynch I actually opposed, and you find that analogous to here, where I jokingly said “I take no responsibility for this,” and then said I don’t care because he’s FailTown or scum.  This isn’t even coherent.

Swag is scum and he realizes I'm right about this, so he is going to try to find tiny differences to discredit the point.  Don't fall for it.

So you opposed a lynch there that you took no responsibility for and you blamed Rick for his own lynch here that you took no responsibility for.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You remember what people have done in games two years ago and you don't remember a game you played in a couple weeks ago?

How convenient.

Your comparison between this game and that game genuinely does not make sense.  If you were just going with “SwAg said he doesn’t take responsibility and he does that as scum,” you could have saved me time and I could just laugh.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I cant tell if this is a real question? I really cant tell you who all voted for what reason, so to ask an unanswerable question seems like a waste of time. 

What I can tell you is that many players have admitted to blindly following swag at various points in time. 

But you’re speaking as though that is what took place this game, so excuse me for thinking you actually had a basis for that thought. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Swag is scum and he realizes I'm right about this, so he is going to try to find tiny differences to discredit the point.  Don't fall for it.

So you opposed a lynch there that you took no responsibility for and you blamed Rick for his own lynch here that you took no responsibility for.

This genuinely doesn’t make any sense.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, I mean if he’s blaming someone else for it wouldn’t that then mean that’s hes not taking responsibility for it?