Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

I’ve asked Ragnarok questions and on the third or fourth time of him refusing to engage or explain, I’ll throw out a light remark, and he’ll use that as a crutch to not respond to anything.

This has happened three times this game.

During the interlude or refusing to engage with me, he’ll continuously talk off-topic, and even include some joking remarks that if I said to him, he would use as a reason to essentially not play.

You all cannot be serious.

It’s not like I haven’t done this before.  Recall Final Fantasy Mafia where I just had an onslaught on ET to get certain responses to go back and point toward.

You dangle a disengage opportunity in front of them, and he’s taken it every time, to prove he’s strong or something.

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You’ve refused to substantively engage at basically every turn.  You say something and when I contradict it, or show it’s inconsistency, you wait for me to lose patience asking for the fourth time and then say I am being mean.  This is hilarious.

Anyone capable of basic reading knows that isnt the truth. 

I'm LIVE, on SMACKDOWN, with THE PHENOM! Undertaker, you accused Ragnarok of accosting you last night, LIVE, on RAW! You've also speculated that Matts, the Punjabi Playboy or Jinder Mahal, 2017 heel champion, is also silently plotting against you. What's your game-plan? Given that no one else has come forward to counterclaim you as the deadman, I find this interesting.

Vote count 

Swag - - 1-Rags

Touch - - 2-matts, rack 

Ksj--1-blue 

Monk - - 1-boyle 

Orca - - 1-gopher 

Squire - - 1-Orca

Et- - 1-md4l

Matts--2-malf, mwil 

Dome - 1- ET 

11 to lynch  deadline 9 PM

Edited by bcb1213

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s not like I haven’t done this before.  Recall Final Fantasy Mafia where I just had an onslaught on ET to get certain responses to go back and point toward.

You dangle a disengage opportunity in front of them, and he’s taken it every time, to prove he’s strong or something.

your face

rekt

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Tbh, Monkball is probably one of the better players from the previous forum.

Monk is Cory right? Made me sad to see that avi because I was hoping it was actually monk

Monk monk monk monk

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we join you LIVE, on SMACKDOWN, where the fallout from last night's #1 contender match and subsequent clearing of the ring has been interesting to say the least. Matts is clearly either The Great Khali or Jinder Mahal, who is a true heel champion and the Great Khali's brother in law. King, is he the "Man who comes in peace" or is he the Punjabi Playboy??? 

@Mr.McMahon @bcb1213

Look, at this point I feel like I’ve provided you the info you need to ascertain rags motives and his thought process in it. 

ive also helped explain the differences you two had in respect to his viewpoint as well as his recall of information. 

If you can’t step back a minute and wrap your head around that, I don’t know what else to tell you.