Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

I mean, maybe the OP gave us more hints than we thought.  There might be a dead wrestler faction (ghosts), or a repeat of the legends bit.  I don’t think the new/old superstars thing would be the bit, or heel/face.

I don’t know if Taker is considered a Legend though, at least in the same way as Hogan and Steve Austin, who were Legends in bcb’s previous game (and Taker wasn’t).

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

minnesota-vikings-logo-totally-looks-lik

He called Josh, “brother.”

If Gopher keeps saying “brother,” I would lynch him because in one of Bcb’s previous WWE games he had Legends Mafia, which had Hulk Hogan who had to call someone brother for their posting restriction.  And bcb recycled some roles in his TV Mafia too.

Hogan didn’t play for the Vikings tho

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He didn’t but isn’t there at least 1 other person that was a Vikings player? 

(Reigns)

Also ladies and gentlemen, just a reminder that there's only one person who has ever been able to defeat THE DEADMAN at Wrestlemania:

fyyhksc2esmeiexxkkmu

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Hogan didn’t play for the Vikings tho

I realize that, but I tend to not take everything 100% literally when I see something else that could fit.  Stimulates conversation, especially if he keeps saying brother.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

(Reigns)

Also ladies and gentlemen, just a reminder that there's only one person who has ever been able to defeat THE DEADMAN at Wrestlemania:

fyyhksc2esmeiexxkkmu

I’ve repeatedly lost at Wrestlemania because I’m a *****.

48 minutes ago, Forge said:

Orca / Matts could go either way

WTF are you doing lumping Orca and myself together? 

And by "reasonably active" do you mean that I am normally the #1 poster in the entire game when I am scum?

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I’ll give you my vote today for whoever you want, and then if you’re right, you can keep it til you’re wrong.

But if you’re wrong, then I get your vote til I’m wrong.

I'm down for that. I am really confident about Squire

Other reads are

Rags: scum- his push about you and the "I'm not taking responsibility for this" seems so fake. I believe you have done this many many times as any alignment just to screw with people. The criminal minds (I think) game stands out imo. I think you did it a bunch and I believed you were scum because of it and was wrong. Since then I think you have done it a bunch. Just seems off for Rags to go down that route in this game

Swag: scum- your continued push on Pickle after you let up your obvious fake push just felt wrong. Like you were taking the easy, lazy lynch. (Others took this same approach as well imo)

I have a couple town reads I'm confident in and a couple people id lean scum on as well

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

And by "reasonably active" do you mean that I am normally the #1 poster in the entire game when I am scum?

If that is something you keep track of, I worry about you. But by all means, please provide a break down of posts for you vs posts for other participants in any game you have been scum. Would help. Thanks! 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I'm down for that. I am really confident about Squire

Other reads are

Rags: scum- his push about you and the "I'm not taking responsibility for this" seems so fake. I believe you have done this many many times as any alignment just to screw with people. The criminal minds (I think) game stands out imo. I think you did it a bunch and I believed you were scum because of it and was wrong. Since then I think you have done it a bunch. Just seems off for Rags to go down that route in this game

Swag: scum- your continued push on Pickle after you let up your obvious fake push just felt wrong. Like you were taking the easy, lazy lynch. (Others took this same approach as well imo)

I have a couple town reads I'm confident in and a couple people id lean scum on as well

lol, so what do you think the setup for this game is then?  And what do you think about matts.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

WTF are you doing lumping Orca and myself together? 

No you’re not, wtf