Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, that game was like a year ago, I was just going to point out the Pokémon and Gopher game.

I was super active in both those games? Maybe not #1. But Pokemon was #teamchaos game. And Gophers World I might have led the thread in posting. If not I was close.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I was super active in both those games? Maybe not #1. But Pokemon was #teamchaos game. And Gophers World I might have led the thread in posting. If not I was close.

That’s just untrue.

I decided to kill you like 5 hours into D1 in Pokémon, and you spent the day arguing with me before being host revived.  But you were quiet before and after.

Then you almost didn’t post at all in gopher’s game.  Several people even brought it up and you responded by saying that you’re there, but just taking in the information.  You had over half of your posts on the day you were lynched.

Checked out 'blame' in NY, Meme, Santa, and Mental.

Essentially, any townie that gets mislynched, Swag blames them for it.

It's kinda like a reverse Orca/Rick.  They take credit for everything, Swag blames others for everything.

Alright, well that theory is officially out.

unvote swag

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Checked out 'blame' in NY, Meme, Santa, and Mental.

Essentially, any townie that gets mislynched, Swag blames them for it.

It's kinda like a reverse Orca/Rick.  They take credit for everything, Swag blames others for everything.

Alright, well that theory is officially out.

unvote swag

I mean, everyone tries to be reasonable and take responsibility to prove they’re Town after a bad read.  I don’t know why.  If I ever think something, the process is likely right, therefore the object of the process must have been defective in some way.  Why should I take responsibility for their defects?