Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

nope

It has changed based on re-reading and thread play today, tho

So you had no reasons for your original list today?  Nice job of never giving reasons so you did not have to backtrack.  Scum 102 level play

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Based on player count, there were almost certainly between 6-8 scum originally. It's unlikely all of them were aligned. Whether that means there was a 4-5 man scum faction and 1-2 Indy roles, or a 4 man scum faction and a 3 man scum faction, or a 4 man scum faction and a 2 man cult and an Indy, or...you get the point. Nobody knows except scum, and even they're just going on an educated guess right now with only one Night kill so far.

So, you agree with me.

35 minutes ago, Blue said:

The strongest indication that I'm not in a faction is that you're scum and you know who your teammates are, which obviously does not include me.

Except here, where there’s apparently one faction.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you had no reasons for your original list today?  Nice job of never giving reasons so you did not have to backtrack.  Scum 102 level play

I had reasons. Just didn't feel like sharing them and had no reason to until more people came in. Rags claiming a scum result changed that, and I definitely have no reason to go into detail now.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Except here, where there’s apparently one faction.

I didn't say there was only one faction there, either. If you're going to try and twist my words, at least do it halfway decently.

Just now, squire12 said:

@Malfatron

Blue caught you doing scum things last night.  You want to come and discuss your transgressions?

No, Ragnarok did. I didn't catch anybody.

Just now, Forge said:

These bother me a ton. 

Jesus. Read the write-up and the title of the link in OP leading to the end of that Night phase.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

You soft-defended Josh, after Untouchable talked about his meta. Nobody agreed with you, you agreed with him.

If we want to talk about Josh, he clearly scumslipped that he knew the N1 redirect was Town.

That “scum slip” isn’t a scum slip at all. I thought he said he was a redirector and then that he was redirected. That now means nothing since it’s now shown that original Counselor was a lightning rod. 

Just now, Blue said:

I had reasons. Just didn't feel like sharing them and had no reason to until more people came in. Rags claiming a scum result changed that, and I definitely have no reason to go into detail now.

I didn't say there was only one faction there, either. If you're going to try and twist my words, at least do it halfway decently.

You said that I am scum.  You said that the fact that I know who my teammates are, and they’re not you, is the best indication you’re not scum.  But if there are multiple factions, that is meaningless.  The insinuation is that there’s one.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ok pickle