Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Now, tomorrow, we are going to have a full discussion before we rush to any decisions, or we can do this again.

Not from me. Vote gets locked on Malf immediately. If you want discourse, you may as well have me killed tonight. 

I doubt the SK would kill me.  Mainly because they can’t, I’m the Deadman.  But secondly, even if they could, they’ll likely need me at some point to pardon them when Town goes axe crazy.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not from me. Vote gets locked on Malf immediately. If you want discourse, you may as well have me killed tonight. 

Let's say malf is Lesnar.  I'm wondering if he can't die before Paul Hayman(whatever his manager's name is).  So maybe Swag first.

But malf is not town.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Let's say malf is Lesnar.  I'm wondering if he can't die before Paul Hayman(whatever his manager's name is).  So maybe Swag first.

But malf is not town.

lol, you think I’m Paul Heyman?

Just now, SwAg said:

lol, you think I’m Paul Heyman?

Paul Bearer makes sense, but not Heyman - given the writeup. 

He's the Taker. I'm pretty certain on that.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

But malf is not town.

It might depend if Heyman’s even in the game in the first place. So far, all the characters are actual wrestlers on the WWE main roster. Heyman, although on the active roster, has always been a manager so I have doubts on whether he’s be involved.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Look, we can repeat this process as many times as we have to.  You can lynch Malfatron if there is due process and discussion.  Not this travesty to justice.

So you are claiming to have unlimited pardons?