Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

No one is going to discuss **** with you.

Well, it does not have to be with me.  But, you all should have waited for Malfatron to show up.  Now we can discuss with Malfatron, and try to get it all sorted.

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, it does not have to be with me.  But, you all should have waited for Malfatron to show up.  Now we can discuss with Malfatron, and try to get it all sorted.

Don't need to

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

We did and he didn't ******* talk until the lynch was, as far as he could tell, done.

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The good news is those 8-10 players are still liable to get my vote come day phase

What the **** are you talking about.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Assuming he's basically claiming an Indy at this point? 2 lynches, 2 night deaths. I'm not sure there is a SK, and assuming pickle was the vig, so there will likely only be the faction kill tonight, taking us to 17 from a starting point if 22. 

Assume a 6 man scum group, down to 11, take one away as an Indy, down to 10. 

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

We did and he didn't ******* talk until the lynch was, as far as he could tell, done.

We voted someone off a red letter that didn’t accomplish anything. Who exactly has proven their innocence?

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well, he had 15 hours to show up still.