Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

IMO this is likely a null tell with Matts/SwAg dynamic

I think this is a throwaway vote

D2 came down to Squire vs. Matts 1.0, so I think that this is somewhat interesting

Forge flipped Town and at some point said this the next day:

See above on the Matts 1.0 vs. Squire. 

No idea what to make of this, whether it's a throwaway vote or not.

I tried to get a push on Blue going N2 and failed.

I didn't like the Matts push then at the time, which is why I tracked Blue (went nowhere) N2 as I already pointed out.

I already posted my thoughts earlier, but I'll bump them again:

Quite frankly, you were also on the wrong end of Matts and also on the Malf train, so you're definitely up there on my list, barely below Orca. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see you, ET, Orca, and Malf as the four based upon voting patterns, if in fact ET threw his vote away on Dome.

I'm surprised no one mentioned this post, which really stood out at the time, because it happened BEFORE a flip:

How did ET KNOW FOR SURE that the mafia guys are comprised of guys like "old school" wrestlers? Blue hadn't revealed that yet.

Blue posted this AFTER the writeup and even gave a name.

To be honest, I'm SHOCKED that I'm the only one who picked up on this potential inside knowledge/slip.

Rack has been extremely quiet, and I don't know what to make of that.

I'm assuming Counselor, Rags 2.0 (Hard Claimed Masons) and Squire are all clear, as well as SwAg, depending upon today's flip, not taking into account the improbable lawyer mechanic.

What makes gophers vote a throwaway vote compared to ETs that might be? 

Titus O'neil

N1- Squire failed-lightning rod

N2- Malf- he stopped contributing 

N3- Blue- was going on about there should have been another kill thought he was a killer

N4- Squire- still thought you were fishy with your responses to Mwil and him ignoring my question

I'll post my PM if Mwil keeps going on about flavor. Bcb switched it up, that's why I asked specifically if it was a boot. I thought my move was superseded by another rolebl9ck which would have essentially cleared Squire with 2 people blocking him

13 hours ago, The Orca said:

This is very important...was it a boot?

13 hours ago, squire12 said:

A huge boot

13 hours ago, The Orca said:

I didnt boot Squire, but I'd say he is cleared as much as possible 

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What makes gophers vote a throwaway vote compared to ETs that might be? 

I read that as Orca voting for Gopher.

I also find it borderline hilarious that in all of what I posted, you picked that one to pick out, all while refusing to address any of the above points that I made.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I also find it borderline hilarious that in all of what I posted, you picked that one to pick out, all while refusing to address any of the above points that I made.

I haven’t refused anything. Merely pointed out an inconsistency I thought was interesting. 

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Titus O'neil

N1- Squire failed-lightning rod

N2- Malf- he stopped contributing 

N3- Blue- was going on about there should have been another kill thought he was a killer

Speaking of moves that can't be verified in thread or by anyone other than scum.

N4- Squire- still thought you were fishy with your responses to Mwil and him ignoring my question

I'll post my PM if Mwil keeps going on about flavor. Bcb switched it up, that's why I asked specifically if it was a boot.

LOL

I thought my move was superseded by another rolebl9ck

BLATANT attempt to circumvent the search filter.

which would have essentially cleared Squire with 2 people blocking him

LOL

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So then how did you read it as ET voting for dome?