Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, theuntouchable said:

In the timeframe of this tho, would savage fit in that mold as well? 

It's tough to say, depending on whether or not they fit within this "One more match" faction.

Savage, Flair, and Hogan all wrestled in the same period of times. However, Flair and Hogan are both alive so that possibility is "there" and Savage is not. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because, just an FYI, until a bar fight in 2019, there was NEVER a Hogan vs. Flair feud.

HOWEVER

There WAS a feud between Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage (well documented) at WRESTLEMANIA V.

IMO there is no "Four Horsemen", but rather this is just flavor for a numbers hint (4 in the faction) and Hogan's finishing move was a leg drop (boot).

Depends on where you look. I think there were Hogan vs Flair feuds back in WCW. WWE, however, they didn't really feud.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because, just an FYI, until a bar fight in 2019, there was NEVER a Hogan vs. Flair feud.

HOWEVER

There WAS a feud between Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage (well documented) at WRESTLEMANIA V.

IMO there is no "Four Horsemen", but rather this is just flavor for a numbers hint (4 in the faction) and Hogan's finishing move was a leg drop (boot).

Why would we get a random clue to how many there are? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Why would we get a random clue to how many there are? 

Because Hogan wasn't a part of the four horsemen. He fought AGAINST them. Since Orca was on Malf's lynch line, he's very likely one of the four based off of sheer probability. You already know this.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because Hogan wasn't a part of the four horsemen. He fought AGAINST them. Since Orca was on Malf's lynch line, he's very likely one of the four based off of sheer probability. You already know this.

So he wasn’t part of the four horsemen but would hold up 4 fingers as though he was? 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, I truly believe ET MAJORLY slipped early, as I've posted multiple times, and he was also on the Malf lynchline with Orca. 

How can I slip when I still don't know what I am? I could be scum. Now might be a good time to check, no?

36 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, so, I want to point out that I allowed this to happen.  So, I take responsibility.  Plus, I listed Orca as scum on D1.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

(I said this yesterday)

Also, are you assuming that the other two were on Orca/Malf's faction list? There could be more than that, as assuming multiball (Hogan/Flair have one more match written all over them IMO) there could be more.

See my thoughts:

Why did you leave racks off your list of potential scum?