Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I don't know why people are even bothering to respond to malf at this point.

Because you know that dome 100 percent visited rag night 4.

he did, and postgame will prove it

whatever you think about me, thats a fact

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Night five! 

Touch was wandering around muttering to himself. He has a slight concussion from jamming his head into the wall before coming out but regardless he's fought long and hard 

He sees a competitor he wants to eliminate and charges.  He hits his patented spear but the wrestler gets up!!  He takes off his jacket to reveal an iron plate and throws it to the side. He pins touch easily.  Sometimes it's easy to target these guys the wrestler thinks 

Touch has been eliminated.  He was Goldberg - - who's next - WWE Aligned 

Et was having a great match.  He was keeping his head down, and stomping mud holes.   Suddenly et was hit with a low blow.  When he turned around he couldn't believe his eyes. One submission move later and the bad knee gave out 

Et has been eliminated. He was Steve Austin stone cold  one more match aligned 

It is now day six. With 12 alive it is 7 to lynch 

@MWil23, @daboyle250  anyone else with wrestling knowledge, who would fit the touch death flavor?

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You have the smallest hair.

Well, I said it yesterday.  MWil outed Orca, and then pushed a delusional case on ET.  The reaction I had was that it seemed like MWil had more information than he was letting on.  The crux of his case was that ET had a position of knowledge related to the theme, which was that there were two factions (Old School / New School).  None of the case really makes sense unless you consider that MWil himself is speaking from the very position he accused ET of having.  Additionally, the manner in which it was largely incoherent and prompted others (mostly me) to dispel it, makes me think that MWil wanted someone else to push the notion of there only being one faction.  Today, he has taken credit for the ET flip with his case, even though his case was that ET slipped about two factions -- and now he is maintaining that he is cleared because he was right about Orca and ET, which is essentially relying upon the notion that there is only one faction now.  Feel free to re-read yesterday for yourself, but it looks like MWil is scum and inflicted damage to the opposing faction, and was unable to appear candid because he was operating from the information asymmetry.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

So why do they randomly hold up 4 fingers? 

“Hey guys, I got a great idea that’s gonna be epic! We’re all just gonna stop and hold up 4 fingers to not represent the 4 horsemen, just that there is 4 of us and we’re working together!” 

I was trying to signal everyone that Dome was scum.

Dome has 4 letters

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, I said it yesterday.  MWil outed Orca, and then pushed a delusional case on ET.  The reaction I had was that it seemed like MWil had more information than he was letting on.  The crux of his case was that ET had a position of knowledge related to the theme, which was that there were two factions (Old School / New School).  None of the case really makes sense unless you consider that MWil himself is speaking from the very position he accused ET of having.  Additionally, the manner in which it was largely incoherent and prompted others (mostly me) to dispel it, makes me think that MWil wanted someone else to push the notion of there only being one faction.  Today, he has taken credit for the ET flip with his case, even though his case was that ET slipped about two factions -- and now he is maintaining that he is cleared because he was right about Orca and ET, which is essentially relying upon the notion that there is only one faction now.  Feel free to re-read yesterday for yourself, but it looks like MWil is scum and inflicted damage to the opposing faction, and was unable to appear candid because he was operating from the information asymmetry.

So MWil is third faction not aligned with the ET, Orca, Malf, ??? group.

We know there has to be more than that four person group, and that would definitely fit.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, he's more likely scum than Daboyle and rack at this point.

I'm not ready to let the matts angle die either though.

I read through racks and daboyle and they aren't giving me super scummy vibes.

Matts or Mwil?