Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I would like for you to share it.  

Here's why...I have played a lot of bcb games.  If there is a cult, he almost always builds in a limit on the recruitment. But I don't know if I have ever seen him make a recruitment blocker.  It would seem very ineffective.

If my move had been used in tandem with a watch or a track I don’t think it would’ve been ineffective at all

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Adding to that, you have absolutely nothing we can verify in terms of your movements cause you have evidently gone nowhere.

I understand. I’m not really worried about what my moves look like when I’m already in the mindset of just protecting myself as long as possible.

And my whole point in keeping secrets is ruined if people keep demanding them. But I’m sure scum has a good idea by now anyways 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Don’t forget that targeting yourself repeatedly just increases your chance of losing to Cult.  Not submitting a move ever gives you a much better chance of winning as Cult, which you’re allegedly very powerful at stopping.  It’s asinine

yeah I don’t care about that 

Just now, MWil23 said:

The four horsemen writeup. See, you absolutely are trolling. 

Are you really going with the theory I said as a joke about them all voting for Malfatron, which is the reason Malfatron survived?

Consider this:

I have verifiable tracks in thread directly leading to the lynch of scum orca. Even if I were a third party, which I’m not, why would they leave me alive and not take me out? The only rationale would be if they thought they could lynch me. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Are you really going with the theory I said as a joke about them all voting for Malfatron, which is the reason Malfatron survived?

Not the reason for his survival, but absolutely that there were three of his teammates on that list.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Because in case it was unclear at any point when I laughed at you and others for using that theory afterward, I was laughing at you.

Yeah I don’t care at all. I’m 2-2 since that writeup.

Just now, SwAg said:

So, your mindset with your move is to decrease your chance of winning every night?

No, my mindset was thoughtless. Protect the dude I know is town (me) until i die or someone tries to recruit me. 

I did, and someone tried to offer me a role in a b-movie... I trolled malf with the “I’m a star” gif and his attitude towards me completely changed in a matter of minutes.

Malf even corroborated that the move was a conversion attempt... people glossed over that

it fairly obvious malf is the recruiter 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

No, my mindset was thoughtless. Protect the dude I know is town (me) until i die or someone tries to recruit me. 

I did, and someone tried to offer me a role in a b-movie... I trolled malf with the “I’m a star” gif and his attitude towards me completely changed in a matter of minutes.

Malf even corroborated that the move was a conversion attempt... people glossed over that

it fairly obvious malf is the recruiter 

Where was this?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Consider this:

I have verifiable tracks in thread directly leading to the lynch of scum orca. Even if I were a third party, which I’m not, why would they leave me alive and not take me out? The only rationale would be if they thought they could lynch me. 

Okay, what am I considering here that detracts from what I’ve said

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

also, dome wasnt culted because hes scum :)

this is an admission. 

if he believed what he was saying it wouldn’t have taken him so long to work that angle.