20 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Matts - - 5 malf, md4l. Boyle, Counselor 

Boyle - - 1-matts 

racks - - 2 josh, squire 

josh - - 2, swag, racks

6 to lynch

3 minutes remain 

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If you're town, don't blatantly lie about your role for bragging rights.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

agreed.

Covering up a bad vote?

Night seven 

Rags was well rested being in for only half the game. He hit a couple brogue kicks and his skin was so white you could barely look at him 

He had one competitor on the apron stretched out across the top rope doing his forearm clobber thing when another member snuck up behind him and pointed to his wrist 

Tick tock its clobberin time!!! 

Rags turns around and instantly is put to sleep 

Rags has been eliminated he was Sheamus the Celtic Warrior   wwe aligned 

Md4l was up to his usual heel antics which has kept him alive throughout the match.  He's hit a couple skull crushing finales and generally has been successful.  Unfortunately he's met his match.  A wrestler hits a Russian leg sweep, followed by a back breaker, then hops to the second rope to hit a falling forearm before putting md4l in a finishing submission hold 

Md4l has been eliminated.  He was the Miz the a lister wwe aligned 

Now day 8.  With 7 alive it is 4 to lynch 

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Here's my problem with this claim.

As you all know, Counselor and I are masons, he can't speak at night, and he has my vote during the day.

What we did not tell y'all is that there's more.  He is one shot lynchproof and I'm one shot bulletproof.

So I'm having an issue with you not only having the same one shot bulletproof as me, but having nothing else.

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Night seven 

Rags was well rested being in for only half the game. He hit a couple brogue kicks and his skin was so white you could barely look at him 

He had one competitor on the apron stretched out across the top rope doing his forearm clobber thing when another member snuck up behind him and pointed to his wrist 

Tick tock its clobberin time!!! 

Rags turns around and instantly is put to sleep 

Rags has been eliminated he was Sheamus the Celtic Warrior   wwe aligned 

Md4l was up to his usual heel antics which has kept him alive throughout the match.  He's hit a couple skull crushing finales and generally has been successful.  Unfortunately he's met his match.  A wrestler hits a Russian leg sweep, followed by a back breaker, then hops to the second rope to hit a falling forearm before putting md4l in a finishing submission hold 

Md4l has been eliminated.  He was the Miz the a lister wwe aligned 

Now day 8.  With 7 alive it is 4 to lynch 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

looks like rag lied about their roles

Appears so