Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

19 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He threw out a ton of accusation against the entire game and is now choosing one post.

If I made five posts accusing 4 different people in each post, I can't go back and pick one of those posts and say people should have listened to me.

If you choose not to read, dont ***** later with false info. He had the whole scum team except me, its basically the reason he was lynched. It wasnt 20 people. It was 7-8 and there was 7 scum. Great list and reads from him. You have a predertmined fascination with crying about a list you didnt even pay attention to who he was pushing and the names and somehow think he named 20 people lmao. No wonder town got beat

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

yes.  your outing my visit to ragnarok when rags lived after n3 was anti-town

In my defense, it's not my fault the other scum team was too stupid to understand I was clearly trying to show them that you were the protector and hoping that they hit you.

...I'm not sure how that's in my defense, but it's worth noting. ;)

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I didn't this game so stfu and join swag at the loser's table 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you choose not to read, dont ***** later with false info. He had the whole scum team except me, its basically the reason he was lynched. It wasnt 20 people. It was 7-8 and there was 7 scum. Great list and reads from him. You have a predertmined fascination with crying about a list you didnt even pay attention to who he was pushing and the names and somehow think he named 20 people lmao. No wonder town got beat

You two can throw hissy fits and get upset when I make truthful statements and give solid advice if you want.

I can't force you to listen to reality.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In my defense, it's not my fault the other scum team was too stupid to understand I was clearly trying to show them that you were the protector and hoping that they hit you.

...I'm not sure how that's in my defense, but it's worth noting. ;)

squire was pretending i was the real watcher, so it was fun keeping him in

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You two can throw hissy fits and get upset when I make truthful statements and give solid advice if you want.

I can't force you to listen to reality.

It's not advice though...he thought there was 7 scum and listed 7. No one is throwing a hissy fit except you crying cause you lost

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Where was the crying over losing?

Where was the hissy fit...where is the 20 names and accusing the whole game? Quit making **** up. Pickle played great with his reads, except he was right on who was scum and listed them all