Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

I don’t really care.

I like knowing that the game is decided by me.  I destroyed Town’s hope early.  I inspired new hope, and placed Town in position to win. 

I had one rule, which was to not upset me.  I told everyone that I am currently at about a 1, but you should expect me to significantly overreact to any minor annoyance or inconvenience.

So, here we are, and I took away the win I would have been responsible for anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Where was the hissy fit...where is the 20 names and accusing the whole game? Quit making **** up. Pickle played great with his reads, except he was right on who was scum and listed them all

The hussy fit is both of yalls last few posts and you could read D1 and see where he listed most all the game at various points.

And while he did have a list where he hit some scum, he still got himself lynched and no one cared.

• Like 1

I genuinely don’t think LVP is applicable.  I think I need a new award here, because I was so many different things to three different alignments over the course of this game.  We need something to encapsulate the tempest of anarchy that I was.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I genuinely don’t think LVP is applicable.  I think I need a new award here, because I was so many different things to three different alignments over the course of this game.  We need something to encapsulate the tempest of anarchy that I was.

Troll?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The hussy fit is both of yalls last few posts and you could read D1 and see where he listed most all the game at various points.

And while he did have a list where he hit some scum, he still got himself lynched and no one cared.

Defending against bull**** lies from you isnt a hissy fit, grow up. I told you all he has town lmao and was right as usual xD. But Clov was a great lynch by you lol

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The Swagvp award?

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Defending against bull**** lies from you isnt a hissy fit, grow up. I told you all he has town lmao and was right as usual xD. But Clov was a great lynch by you lol

I've said nothing but the truth.  You're the one needing to cuss and name call cause the truth upsets you.

And Clov is always a great lynch.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

MEMEVP?