Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Almost literally the first thing bcb said to me in deadchat was "I'm so sorry, normally these people aren't so ****"

I remain unconvinced

Yeah, he lied.  I'm the best of the bunch still.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

But why did counselor die later on?

i expected my hit to fail that night 

but i had to do it. hitting swag would mean my easy lynch the next night via counse and rack

He got turned to nilla town after I died.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Almost literally the first thing bcb said to me in deadchat was "I'm so sorry, normally these people aren't so ****"

I remain unconvinced

Oof I must have left early. What happened?!?! LOL

Just now, Blue said:

I remain unconvinced

You should be in that group too.

blantantly annnounced that you were a power role and made yourself an easy scum hit.

plus you were fooled by my threadplay in the first couple days :)

so dont put yourself above the rest just yet

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, in dead chat the game before, when I was SwAg and TOWN posting in character, (let's just ignore that part Pickle) you'll remember that I said in the next wrestling game, I'm absolutely doing the same no matter what.

When it became clear to me that I couldn't post in character as the Iron Sheik and my fake claim was Jeff Hardy, arguably the worst guy on the mic in the history of this business (my other fake claim was Bobby Lashley, who may somehow be worse), what was I supposed to do? If I don't post in character, you or @theuntouchable calls me on it immediately and I'm a dead man, so I went with Good Old JR instead.

Never read that game so I have no idea what you did or did not do.  

Just now, Malfatron said:

You should be in that group too.

blantantly annnounced that you were a power role and made yourself an easy scum hit.

plus you were fooled by my threadplay in the first couple days :)

so dont put yourself above the rest just yet

I figured you guys had picked up on it, but also thought I had enough pressure on me in thread to avoid a kill for another Night. A miscalculation, sure, but not a bad one. I told bcb on like Day 2 that if you and MWil were scum, you deserved to win anyways, so whatever. :P

Naturally, the Town's doctor and roleblocker were the only people who didn't put two and two together.

• Like 2

"MWil does this when he's scum.  Oh, that time?  I missed that, and I don't care anyway, because everyone was doing it... Yeah, other people's behavior affects your meta now, point is, I'm right and your scum."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, in dead chat the game before, when I was SwAg and TOWN posting in character, (let's just ignore that part Pickle) you'll remember that I said in the next wrestling game, I'm absolutely doing the same no matter what.

When it became clear to me that I couldn't post in character as the Iron Sheik and my fake claim was Jeff Hardy, arguably the worst guy on the mic in the history of this business (my other fake claim was Bobby Lashley, who may somehow be worse), what was I supposed to do? If I don't post in character, you or @theuntouchable calls me on it immediately and I'm a dead man, so I went with Good Old JR instead.

Never read that game so I have no idea what you did or did not do.  

You really should.

I did a spot on pickle impression for 3-4 days :)