Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Not really, he already explained why he is doing it:

I don't even think Swag is scum right now.

He has just has moments where he can't imagine himself being wrong.  Again.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It’s also a great way to hedge your bet by nonchalantly backing off from the certainty you initially held. 

my exact statement was that I’m more likely to bet on Swag. 

if I had to bet on Swag being right on all 5 or pickle being right on 1, I would bet on Swag first. Especially given that I know for a fact pickle was wrong on at least 1 of them (which coincidentally was his “strongest read”)

Okay. Fair. I still want to check this at the end. A little experiment if you will.

@SwAg => can you give your top 5 please.

@Pickle Rick => can you give your top 6 please. 

UNT => Name the terms. Something besides a sig bet. Lets go with we get to decide the other persons persona/character next game.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s also a great way to hedge your bet by nonchalantly backing off from the certainty you initially held. 

my exact statement was that I’m more likely to bet on Swag. 

if I had to bet on Swag being right on all 5 or pickle being right on 1, I would bet on Swag first. Especially given that I know for a fact pickle was wrong on at least 1 of them (which coincidentally was his “strongest read”)

I removed you a while ago so you wanna rethink that.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, if I go pull some quotes of you defending teammates indirectly, similar to now from previous scum games, you’ll do what exactly?

I offer to go get quotes of you indirectly defending teammates.

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Laugh at the amount of time you wasted just to be wrong about me.

You say you would laugh because it’s a waste of time and I would be wrong.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I literally offered to get it and you said you would laugh because it’s a waste of time and wrong, and then you disputed the definition of “right.”

I repeat that I offered to go get quotes showing this after you disputed their existence, and repeat that you previously said it would be a waste of time and that I would be wrong.  The “definition of right” remark is in relation to the follow-up in which you simply declared I would be wrong.

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No, you asked what I would do if you came back with evidence of my defending teammates in thread.

And I said I would laugh at the time you spent searching just to be wrong on me yet again.

You are repeating the same message that I just said.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Just so you can't misrepresent what I said.

You bump the quotes showing that you’re essentially agreeing.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Okay. Fair. I still want to check this at the end. A little experiment if you will.

@SwAg => can you give your top 5 please.

@Pickle Rick => can you give your top 6 please. 

UNT => Name the terms. Something besides a sig bet. Lets go with we get to decide the other persons persona/character next game.

Now see, this is where it gets interesting. 

kinda comes off like you want to make this bet BECAUSE you have knowledge of the scum. 

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't even think Swag is scum right now.

He has just has moments where he can't imagine himself being wrong.  Again.

You are not helping me rile him up. Shame shame. 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You just agreed with me and proved my point.  I cannot tell if you’re seriously this inept at reading, or if you’re doing some bit where you make endless artificial distinctions for the sake of an appearance of arguing.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

You cannot rebut my point, so you exit.

Seriously, wtf

So, now Ragnarok’s narrative has shifted that I am the disingenuous and deceitful illegitimate bastard son of Hitler, incapable of being trusted because Ragnarok made some random conclusions he’s incapable of backing up with anything more than more conclusory statements.  But hey, it’s definitely not an indirect defense of Rick.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Now see, this is where it gets interesting. 

kinda comes off like you want to make this bet BECAUSE you have knowledge of the scum. 

smh - unt - remind me to teach you how to play this game afterwards.