Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Blue said:

Are you under the impression that I trust Swag?

I don't know you so all I have to go off of is your posts and they are clearly showing you attached to swags fake *** claim of a character i said i was claiming before the game began.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

what... no.. how did you come to that conclusion. The Chicken Tandoori was. 

*Tandori chicken.

I mean, I guess you can call it chicken tandoori. If you were raised by raccoons.

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Because your change in stance makes zero logical sense. 

Dude. Your scum game is lay low and and not vote until the last second at which point you throw the vote away or even not vote.  

You voted and started to play and especially went after swag.  

It tells me at least you are not aligned with swag and most likely town. Hence why my stance changed about you. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dude. Your scum game is lay low and and not vote until the last second at which point you throw the vote away or even not vote.  

You voted and started to play and especially went after swag.  

It tells me at least you are not aligned with swag and most likely town. Hence why my stance changed about you. 

You do realize that I have done that more as town than I have as scum, right? My scum game is not at all about laying low, I just don’t make outlandish moves early. Heck the last game that I was scum, the only reason I was quiet for a couple of days was because of my grandpas funeral.