Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And it actually was your scum game.  You acted precisely the same.  Tbh, if you’re Orton, you are the most likely person to be a killer, so I’m content removing a Town liability on D1

Just now, SwAg said:

If Orton even is Town.

Swag lock

all you are doing is trying to kill town.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You killed my phone swag, you happy.  I'll be back once its alice and kicking again 

Yeah, I am.  You two are nothing but an inconvenience, so any way I can marginally inconvenience you in return is a net utility gain.

Just now, Malfatron said:

It was pretty clear that swag was gambitting and very interesting how some people were so quick to try to shut it down 

you may have guessed right

That’s what I’m saying.  Some people appeared frustrated by the fact they knew I was lying, but couldn’t realistically contradict it.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Pickle there’s something that you haven’t done yet that civ pickle typically does. 

I swear, if you say I haven't said "it's cause your scum" I will drop my phone and not be back on until d2 or I'm lynched.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well, you’ve wanted to kill me (until I called you out) and I have a town read on Swag. Essentially the same could be said for you. 

Really.  Where was my vote dumb**.  Just bc you are my strongest read doesnt mean I wanna kill you yet.  We still have 30 hours. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, you’ve wanted to kill me (until I called you out) and I have a town read on Swag. Essentially the same could be said for you. 

So once you claim and its clear your town....I can still push it bc you are a horrible player and ruin the game.  That's ok?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s what I’m saying.  Some people appeared frustrated by the fact they knew I was lying, but couldn’t realistically contradict it.

yep, rag made absoutely sure to tell blue that its likely a gambit