2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

Why not just re-sign Poole?

Re-sign him if the money is right, but what I'm saying is I would have preferred Chris Harris - a versatile inside/outside CB with a proven track record of success - rather than Bradberry. Also like Jimmy Smith instead. 

Bradberry seems like a guy who would come in and maybe not bust, but be a very forgettable player. Use that money elsewhere

I'm down that we didn't get any of the top guys, but that was always a long shot. Everyone always needs OL.

The thing that bothers me is the HOU robbery. If that was available, we should have hopped on it. 

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Of course it’s an overreaction. But in seriousness. There little left to improve the line now significantly 

Honest question: if the Jets sign Matt Skura/GVR/McGovern, trade for Trent Williams, and draft a guy in round 1... you really don't think they significantly upgraded?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kyu said:

I'm down that we didn't get any of the top guys, but that was always a long shot. Everyone always needs OL.

The thing that bothers me is the HOU robbery. If that was available, we should have hopped on it. 

Who’s to say we didn’t hop in ? Maybe we didn’t check all the boxes like Arizona did

2 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Honest question: if the Jets sign Matt Skura/GVR/McGovern, trade for Trent Williams, and draft a guy in round 1... you really don't think they significantly upgraded?

In that way, I would not trade for Williams.   Having two former USC players as OT bookends may be more reasonable for JD.