2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

1 minute ago, xenajets said:

Fitz has times where he looks good and times he looks like he’s never even seen a football before. 

My statement we have the best qb in the division stands as I’d take Darnold over Allen and Fitz everyday of the week and twice on sundays 

From a talent perspective yes. But we reuse to give him weapons and protection. Therefore on production he lags behind them 

3 minutes ago, xenajets said:

You think Fitzpatrick or Josh Allen is better than Sam? 

They were last season.

Plus, we don't even know who Belichick will opt for, so can we just chill on this glorification of the almighty Sam?

He has not done s&^% yet but we seem to think he is the messiah.  

1 minute ago, xenajets said:

Fitz has times where he looks good and times he looks like he’s never even seen a football before. 

My statement we have the best qb in the division stands as I’d take Darnold over Allen and Fitz everyday of the week and twice on sundays 

I would too. But unfortunately he’s surrounded by incompetence so he’s going to continue to play like Fitz and Allen statistically. He needs to avoid being dreadful mid season this year

7 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Yey! We have the best quarterback in the division. When was the last time we could say that?

Joe Namath 1965 thru 1972. You were 100% right when you said our problems right now are from five years of horrible drafting by that drunk Macc.

For now, we have the next Phillip Rivers. A quarterback who LOOKS the part and has all the tools for success, and who can and will put up the numbers. But can you win with him?

I'm sorry but I will continue to be very skeptical until Darnold shows more.

Is Darnold handcuffed by our pathetic franchise? Of course. Which just says to me he is NOT a franchise QB. He cannot and will not singlehandedly transform us into contenders, which is what other franchise QBs have done (well before they actually got the supporting cast for him).

AND, it is not like Darnold was completely devoid of talent last season. 

Let's wait and see. It's way too early for any kind of statement about how good he is or how good we are at QB. If he goes down again, then what? 

1 minute ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

For now, we have the next Phillip Rivers. A quarterback who LOOKS the part and has all the tools for success, and who can and will put up the numbers. But can you win with him?

I'm sorry but I will continue to be very skeptical until Darnold shows more.

Is Darnold handcuffed by our pathetic franchise? Of course. Which just says to me he is NOT a franchise QB. He cannot and will not singlehandedly transform us into contenders, which is what other franchise QBs have done (well before they actually got the supporting cast for him).

Let's wait and see. It's way too early for any kind of statement about how good he is or how good we are at QB. If he goes down again, then what? 

Sam Darnold got us 7 wins last season while missing 3 games, having no OLine and shaky offensive weapons & play calls.

6 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

I agree except for that part. Talent and stubborn/bad coaching are holding him back. 

at no point last season did Sam play as well as he did the last 4 games of his rookie year. That’s what bothers me most 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

For me the fact that we missed out on the premiere OL means that we have no excuse on why we can’t afford to go get Clowney or Fowler.

Yeah, gotta replace Jenkins and I don’t wanna allocate any high picks there at this point.