Week 3 GDT vs Da BEARS.

JDLefebvre

10 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I don't think Watt's absence will hurt us too much especially with Tuitt back in the fold. I also think Hubbard will be fine as the starter but it weakens our run game because we can't use him as the 3rd TE.

I hope they aren't rushing Tuitt back. We're fine in the short term w/o him. I'm assuming they are just treating Watt with kiddy gloves which I have no problem with. Harrison will prolly be revved up to play and I agree, Dupree has to show out.

On 2017-09-21 at 3:52 PM, Magnus-Viktor said:

What is the word out of Chicago on Trubisky?  I thought he looked quite outstanding in a preseason game I caught.  I was shocked he looked that good.  Is Shaheen doing anything?  Is he even playing?  I think down the road those 2 could be a monster duo.  But that's if they both hit their ceilings basically.  While I got you here, what are your thoughts on Whitehair?  I thought he was a steal for you guys.  You guys have had a few of them recently I think.....not necessarily steals, but guys I liked anyway.

People are ready to burn Halas Hall to the ground. He has been the best QB in camp, preseason and in practice.

Most think he is coming in week 5, because the Bears play Thursday night in GB after the Steelers.

Archived