Week 3 GDT vs Da BEARS.

JDLefebvre

1 minute ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

My only comment on the game today is they beat themselves.  Muffed punt, horrible tackling, etc.  Refs missed blatant holds on that last play and on the first play of OT as well.  So the actual TD missed a hold on Burns and a guy got tackled at the LOS on the TD that was called back in OT.  But like I said, they deserved to lose after their national anthem antics.  All except Villanueva!  

Go root for someone else then.

4 minutes ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

My only comment on the game today is they beat themselves.  Muffed punt, horrible tackling, etc.  Refs missed blatant holds on that last play and on the first play of OT as well.  So the actual TD missed a hold on Burns and a guy got tackled at the LOS on the TD that was called back in OT.  But like I said, they deserved to lose after their national anthem antics.  All except Villanueva!  

Please shut up.

If you look around the league, there's really not another team to pick from if you are that upset by what the Steelers did. Hopefully, this dumb story doesn't drag on into another news cycle/next week.

I'm more annoyed at watching a Steelers defense that allows like 300 rushing yards, and an offense full of highly paid players who aren't delivering led by an inpet former amateur gulf pro...whose only real career highlight is costing his team a Super Bowl win with Tomlin on the other sideline.

obv i only saw the box score so what happened hillary

to me it looks like that even though ben and the receivers outplayed the neck and his, we got so badly whooped in the rushing game it didn't matter

i thought that howard wouldn't suddenly be under-utilised given the emergence of cohen

i think the bears are a decent squad and would be even better with trubisky but the steelers are a much better squad sooooo

what were these anthem antics?

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

But he's not past him... :S

Yea.  I used you're pick to pretty much tell him you're wrong on both counts.

EDIT:  He also claimed it doesn't count if it doesn't have an effect on the play.  :shrug: I guess if you're going to troll you might as well go all in.

Whoever believed we were gonna to win this game isn't a Steelers fan! LOL All you have to do is look at our schedule and you can easily predict 2/3 games a year like this. I would also like to add, Todd Haley has regressed as an Offensive Coordinator. His first three weeks of play calling has been atrocious to say the least.

1 minute ago, SteelBlitz27 said:

Whoever believed we were gonna to win this game isn't a Steelers fan! LOL All you have to do is look at our schedule and you can easily predict 2/3 games a year like this. I would also like to add, Todd Haley has regressed as an Offensive Coordinator. His first three weeks of play calling has been atrocious to say the least.

I'm sorry but this is the kinda stuff that annoys me.  So you aren't a fan if you want you're team to win and even if you think it can be a problem, but giving up on them makes you a fan?

8 minutes ago, August4th said:

this offense is missing something.... the whole thing is relying on ben and brown connecting ... in hindsight guess they should of added a vet WR or pass catching TE ... need someone outside of brown to be more consistent

It's missing Bell getting 20 runs a game.

Archived