"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

35 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So we shouldn’t trust you? 

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not leap to conclusions now. Although...

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

ca08f7747688231d19bafad2c5f728c4b9701fd3

Alright, everyone on this ship let's be friends and work together. I know I am just a girl, but can we get along and rid the ship of these killers 

I refuse to lynch Orca this game, his character is too hot.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Now, if you’re asking me if I’ve read “the most dangerous game”, that I have read. 

it’s about a Russian dude who hunts people. 

you know who the bad guys are in boondocks saints? The Russians. 

What movie is this from?

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Dome that goes for you too 

I’m not being stubborn.

if you think I am you are misinformed.

he was my 4th option to hit, 4th name I sent malf

he talked me into it, I was far from stubborn 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue care to give this guy a rundown?

OMG YES

So basically, there's this rich big-game hunter who got bored hunting, well, big-game animals. So he has other people brought to a deserted tropical island specifically so that he can hunt them, the people, for sport like you would a tiger or deer or something like that. In the end, *SPOILER ALERT* the latest guy he's brought to the island fakes his own death, hides in the rich hunter's bedroom, and murders the motha****a.

It's ******* great and an absolute classic. I believe the film The Hunt coming out soon (now?) is loosely based on that story.

• Like 1

All those quotes I posted from squire are very telling to me

1. He never pushes back or even votes naz

2. He keeps fixating on and trying to convince the thread that ted whatever cannot be the antichrist.  

3. He also fixated that naz's role would not be trying to kill or outlive someone like naz is claiming

Now everyone should already know this...

Roles were randomized meaning anyone could have been the the player naz had to lynch, the antichrist and naz's role could have gone to anyone, those specific relationships are the flavor for their character based on those roles.  

So why is squire trying to push something everyone hopefully knows is false.  

I have a feeling squire could be on the scum team (not indy) and also be the player naz has to lynch.  It would fit in line with squire's playstyle and what he did in response to naz and the fact that he has "ghosted" ever since 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

OMG YES

So basically, there's this rich big-game hunter who got bored hunting, well, big-game animals. So he has other people brought to a deserted tropical island specifically so that he can hunt them, the people, for sport like you would a tiger or deer or something like that. In the end, *SPOILER ALERT* the latest guy he's brought to the island fakes his own death, hides in the rich hunter's bedroom, and murders the motha****a.

It's ******* great and an absolute classic. I believe the film The Hunt coming out soon (now?) is loosely based on that story.

@theuntouchable 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

All those quotes I posted from squire are very telling to me

1. He never pushes back or even votes naz

2. He keeps fixating on and trying to convince the thread that ted whatever cannot be the antichrist.  

3. He also fixated that naz's role would not be trying to kill or outlive someone like naz is claiming

Now everyone should already know this...

Roles were randomized meaning anyone could have been the the player naz had to lynch, the antichrist and naz's role could have gone to anyone, those specific relationships are the flavor for their character based on those roles.  

So why is squire trying to push something everyone hopefully knows is false.  

I have a feeling squire could be on the scum team (not indy) and also be the player naz has to lynch.  It would fit in line with squire's playstyle and what he did in response to naz and the fact that he has "ghosted" ever since 

Or, or, or, now hear me out here, I know it's a little bit of a crazy theory, but

maybe Naz is just lying.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

OMG YES

Isn’t that the most dangerous game? 

• Like 1