"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Blue said:

I do too, but what does that have to do with Mafia

well i'm sure their pillow talk is about the game, which is why malf put them in a chat together, to accommodate what would otherwise be cheating.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

What'd you say about our mother's tongue?

Touch and I were the McManus brothers from Boondock Saints.  Orca gave Josh a bomb and Josh threw the bomb at touch.

So Josh should die.

How many games has Josh played.  Unfamiliar with him.  Sounds like a rookie/low-experience player panic move to just throw the bomb not thinking about consequences.  Also doesn't seem like something scum bros in chatty wouldn't try to dissuade him from doing.  Scum usually try to lay low early.

You had multiple people trying to get you to use the hit you've claimed to have (so says several people on the last several pages) on josh and yet you told squire your move currently sat on him.  i'm having trouble remembering a game where you were scum, but I remember several where you barked hard on reads you felt you had and they were vapor.  Willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on being town for right now, but that also means I don't trust your reads for squat.

Just now, The LBC said:

How many games has Josh played.  Unfamiliar with him.  Sounds like a rookie/low-experience player panic move to just throw the bomb not thinking about consequences.  Also doesn't seem like something scum bros in chatty wouldn't try to dissuade him from doing.  Scum usually try to lay low early.

You had multiple people trying to get you to use the hit you've claimed to have (so says several people on the last several pages) on josh and yet you told squire your move currently sat on him.  i'm having trouble remembering a game where you were scum, but I remember several where you barked hard on reads you felt you had and they were vapor.  Willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on being town for right now, but that also means I don't trust your reads for squat.

What hit?

Just now, The LBC said:

Sounds like a rookie/low-experience player panic move to just throw the bomb not thinking about consequences.  Also doesn't seem like something scum bros in chatty wouldn't try to dissuade him from doing.  Scum usually try to lay low early.

Well he didn't claim until he was going to be outed by orca... the guy that gave him the bomb

if josh gets a bomb at night and kills town, he has to know whoever gave him that bomb knows his ID....

its all weird. 

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

That's fine, my move is strongman so I can tell people who i'm using it on without consequence.

naz and squire are confirmed others, i'm killing one of them, hoping they both lose the ability to reach their wincon.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1