"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Can somone explain what you all mean by bastard vanilla game?

Lots of fake roles that are essentially worthless and/or red herrings. For example:

Matts flipped vanilla Town and was told anyone who visited him/voted him would contract coronavirus.

Touch had a gun with no means of using it.

We have three insane/paranoid/naive cops.

I am an investigator looking for those who have coronavirus despite the OP stating no one on board has it.

Malf has been angling for more vanilla games and is getting his fix plus his giggles as the host with this setup.

KSJ IMO was scum lawyered since he flipped roleblock and yet didn’t block either Dome or Blue N1 and was clearly unnerved looking for a SK D1. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5802765

This is closer to accurate so far...take out Josh and win a prize though 

IMO it should be one of:

Rags, Rack, Squire/Naz

I spent all of last game with him in chatty. I’d bet hard on him being Town.

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m aware of your sheer hatred and mistrust of 3rd parties. It made sense D1 with pickle, but IMO tonight and maybe the next it doesn’t. 

To save me having to go back and look for it, was there something specific that stated the Others only had actions on specific-numbered nights or something?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

IMO it should be one of:

Rags, Rack, Squire/Naz

I spent all of last game with him in chatty. I’d bet hard on him being Town.

Vote out the antichrist, Squire.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

To save me having to go back and look for it, was there something specific that stated the Others only had actions on specific-numbered nights or something?

I’m not sure what you’re asking. The win cons allegedly mean that they win if the other is lynched

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Lots of fake roles that are essentially worthless and/or red herrings. For example:

Matts flipped vanilla Town and was told anyone who visited him/voted him would contract coronavirus.

Touch had a gun with no means of using it.

We have three insane/paranoid/naive cops.

I am an investigator looking for those who have coronavirus despite the OP stating no one on board has it.

Malf has been angling for more vanilla games and is getting his fix plus his giggles as the host with this setup.

KSJ IMO was scum lawyered since he flipped roleblock and yet didn’t block either Dome or Blue N1 and was clearly unnerved looking for a SK D1. 

That was Matts not his role imo. Having vanillas in a 24 person game is likely. I have been the lone vanilla or one of like 3 vanillas in multiple games of 20+ people

Touch, potentially your role, FBI guy even I can see as red herrings for sure

We do not know what the Mason group is other than they are almost assuredly in a chat

KSJ claimed he blocked Blue I thought, i dont believe he was scum lawyered at this time

Having red herrings and some of the claimed moves I wouldnt come close to calling this anything like a vanilla game...Bastard for sure though 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

That was Matts not his role imo. Having vanillas in a 24 person game is likely. I have been the lone vanilla or one of like 3 vanillas in multiple games of 20+ people

Touch, potentially your role, FBI guy even I can see as red herrings for sure

We do not know what the Mason group is other than they are almost assuredly in a chat

KSJ claimed he blocked Blue I thought, i dont believe he was scum lawyered at this time

Having red herrings and some of the claimed moves I wouldnt come close to calling this anything like a vanilla game...Bastard for sure though 

18 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

There's gotta be scum in my line. Someone use one of our 30 invests on them.

I'm the rolelbocker. I roleblocked blue last night. I'm just going to bring this post back up front so you all can figure it out.

Maybe because he was roleblocked.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not sure what you’re asking. The win cons allegedly mean that they win if the other is lynched

So they were good targets N1 but backburner targets because you don't view Third-Parties as the threat other people do (i.e. they're just "independent/self-aligned, but not necessarily anti-town") or because of something else?  Just wanting to make sure I've got motives correct.

I've often felt like people tunneling on eliminating independents especially early, unless there's reason to believe there's a cultist or something similar in the game, is more beneficial to scum than town.

• Like 1