"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Blue said:

So to clarify:

Cop A:
- Night 1: Touch is scum
- Night 2: ???

Cop B:
- Night 2: ???

Cop C:

- Night 1: Touch is Town
- Night 2: Ragnarok is Town

There's still a chance all three of you are Random, Paranoid, and Naive; you could also have just hit a Framer target or Miller. You could also, y'know, have lied to us entirely. Can you fill in the other two Night results?

It was on Dome and Squire. If Squire was hit, as we had previously believed would've been the case, we would've had a better idea of what our actual roles are.

Just now, daboyle250 said:

It was on Dome and Squire. If Squire was hit, as we had previously believed would've been the case, we would've had a better idea of what our actual roles are.

hold up, even before bed I told squire i was hitting naz...

so you trying to pin this on "well we thought dome was gonna hit squire" is a non-starter. 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

So to clarify:

Cop A:
- Night 2: Squire is nontown

Cop B:
- Night 2: Dome is nontown

Cop C:

- Night 1: Touch is Town
- Night 2: Ragnarok is Town

Filled in with our results.

11 hours ago, Dome said:

maybe i'll hit naz. 

11 hours ago, Dome said:

i'm hitting naz.

@squire12 tell me... does this make you survivor?

if you win outright, congrats.

11 hours ago, squire12 said:

the opposite of Naz.  

11 hours ago, Dome said:

And why is it better for me to hit him instead of you?

33 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I mean he wasn't contributing much but why not hit squire like you said?

3 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

hold up, even before bed I told squire i was hitting naz...

so you trying to pin this on "well we thought dome was gonna hit squire" is a non-starter. 

Edited by Dome

So I'm down for lynching these today

Naz- Nontown claim may be lying about wincon/alignment

Squire- ditto 

Dome- said Pickle was a safe hit cause not town but refuses to hit Naz/Squire and instead hits town Matts N2

Mwil- hunch 

Josh- everything explained yesterday, dont like the 3 man masons or the hit on touch 

MD4L- playing his scum game imo

James- ditto

Racks- double ditto 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How so?

@VikeManDan @daboyle250 @JoshstraDaymus here’s what you’re likely looking at in light of those results compared with Touch who flipped Town.

If any of you have repeated results, it’s likely that you’re naive or paranoid. If you got a different result, it’s likely that you’re insane.

The most likely scenario is that each of you three are different. Stop info dumping until you’re certain and sort this out.

Naive always returns Town, insane returns the opposite alignment, and paranoid always returns back scum.

If anyone got the same result back each time, it’s likely you’re naive or paranoid.

Scum will want to keep you alive now because your flip will implicate them and is bet dollars to donuts Touch was dead on the money here.

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How so?

@VikeManDan @daboyle250 @JoshstraDaymus here’s what you’re likely looking at in light of those results compared with Touch who flipped Town.

If any of you have repeated results, it’s likely that you’re naive or paranoid. If you got a different result, it’s likely that you’re insane.

The most likely scenario is that each of you three are different. Stop info dumping until you’re certain and sort this out.

Naive always returns Town, insane returns the opposite alignment, and paranoid always returns back scum.

If anyone got the same result back each time, it’s likely you’re naive or paranoid.

Scum will want to keep you alive now because your flip will implicate them and is bet dollars to donuts Touch was dead on the money here.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Thanks captain obvious.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue @bcb1213 I think you guys are both town, and @Forge I think you are too. @Dome too, albeit I’m suspicious.