"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Havent been passive, hard to counter you going off the deep end, I didnt latch onto touch, and you are tunneling.

Not to mention, theres a town result on me.

Sorry that doesnt fit your twisted narrative.

Hiding behind an investigation result from what could very well be a Naive Cop, lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

So three people vote up MD4L in relatively short order, and he just magically shows up and starts talking.

It's almost too obvious to be a scum move, and yet.

And YET exactly!

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Not to mention, theres a town result on me.

2 scum results on Touch yesterday. That means nothing.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Havent been passive, hard to counter you going off the deep end, I didnt latch onto touch, and you are tunneling.

Outright denial that’s baseless despite hard evidence to the contrary I presented.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

i shot matts

Huh?  Color me surprised.  I could have seen a genuine scenario where you didn't act and scum killed matts in an attempt to throw shade on you.

I just have a really hard time believing the other two outcomes because they're so low probability (scum missing a major night move like a hit, especially when we've had multiple replacements is very unlikely and a cross hit is also very rare).  But you're also one of my stronger town reads right now, so I iz perplexed.

6a00d83451b8c369e2012877606bb4970c-800wi

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

With you, it seems like the core concept of what is being suggested that you havent understood, which I find mighty concerning 

Well I know what’s going on, so my input on said suggestions have merit. You’re welcome 😉 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Hiding behind an investigation result from what could very well be a Naive Cop, lol

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Long story short...I'm town, you're tunneling, suck it.

I believe it currently based on some things he has posted...he has exposed himself more than when he is scum...but given the world's events we all might have more time to play, so Rags can screw around and fool us more than usual :D 

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

As previously stated, I’m not gonna vote myself here. If anyone wants to do it, I think there are better alternatives.

Name them. Because right now, I'm looking at a list of 18 players and I feel pretty good about 6 of them as Town.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

How can you call adding that cherry on top as hiding behind it?

It's not a cherry. At best, it's a plastic ball somebody painted red.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Well I know what’s going on, so my input on said suggestions have merit. You’re welcome 😉 

Oh really? Didn't seem like you were following along when you came into the thread today.