"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Side note - I will forever respond to anything MWill asks me in mafia with a maybe.

what do you think of whickers claim, him "not realizing" his role meant mason chatty as well, and helping much less after his claim?

Just now, Dome said:

what do you think of whickers claim, him "not realizing" his role meant mason chatty as well, and helping much less after his claim?

Similar to your point about a mason not turning in their night move being so bad it's townie.  This is a similar overall vibe.

However, I don't think him dying would hurt town as much cause the masons could at least give their info after the fact and still cross reference.  Scum would be screwed.

Either telling the truth about all of it or lying about all of it and Whicker isn't the type to lie about everything.  

Him vanishing after is a null tell right now.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

if we lynch rackcs, i dont think you should hit josh.

If he was the scum of that group, I don't think he would've been the one to claim first.

You might be right on not hitting Josh, but I disagree on the reasoning.

If he was scum, he might have been more willing to claim because he knew he had two people to back the decision and his claims up.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

if we lynch rackcs, i dont think you should hit josh.

If he was the scum of that group, I don't think he would've been the one to claim first.

Though, he was the one to use the bomb and then had to claim...

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You might be right on not hitting Josh, but I disagree on the reasoning.

If he was scum, he might have been more willing to claim because he knew he had two people to back the decision and his claims up.

For some players, yes.

I'm not sure josh would make that move. But others could weigh in there, I've missed a lot the last half dozen games or so.

Just now, The Orca said:

Though, he was the one to use the bomb and then had to claim...

fair point. forgot that's why he claimed.

and he had to know when he used it that the person that gave it to him was going to know they gave it to him... so he played that weird...

On 3/16/2020 at 12:39 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:
On 3/16/2020 at 12:34 PM, The Orca said:

1) @MWil23 - Rocco

2) X

3) @Blue - Sir William Shakespeare

4) X

5) X

6) X

7) @JoshstraDaymus - Lando Calrissian

8) @Ragnarok - Connor McManus

9) @ET80 - Beef Supreme

10) @bcb1213 - Ron Burgundy 

Will one of you speak for the crime of exploding Touchy?

You have until 4 PM EST to confess or I will reveal who it is 

I confess.

This could be a crazy theory, lmk.

Josh has to know that whoever gave him the bomb knows he's responsible for the bombing. Right? Pretty obvious.

So I'm sure he realizes that it was orca that gave him the bomb at this point, it was a day move so he couldn't have been watched or tracked. Right? I don't think this is much of a stretch at all.

I understand why "I confess" would be directed at town if he was claiming a bad kill under other circumstances, admission he killed a townie isn't a tell.

But why would Josh "confess" to orca? He already knows that orca knows he was the one who bombed touch. If he's responding to orca here, "I confess" seems like a strange response. "I confess" to the guy you already know gave you the bomb and is now pushing you for that?

What if josh was acting like he didn't know orca was the one to give him the bomb, and he played that part too long? 

Here's why... At some point it should've been obvious (from josh's POV) that orca was the one that sent him the bomb and was now pressuring him. That's fairly obvious right?

If I was town and had made that mistake (of bombing touch) I'd be pushing back on orca for that weird push after he gave me the bomb in the first place, I wouldn't be confessing anything to him. I'd be suspicious that he tried to set me up.

Why is a town player confessing to the guy who gave him the bomb in the first place and is now pressuring him for bombing someone? That's weird.

@daboyle250 @VikeManDan I'm wondering out loud if josh is the one who no-moved in chatty.  you don't have to answer.

Edited by Dome

Playing these events out in my head...

If what rags says is true and racks is lynched...

A. racks flips scum, rags kills josh = 1 scum and 1 town eliminated
B. racks flips town, rags kills josh = 2 town eliminated

If rags is lynched...

A. rags flips scum, josh isn't killed by rags = 1 scum eliminated
B. rags flips town, josh isn't killed by rags = 1 town eliminated

Does this cover all the scenarios involving rags/racks/josh?

Working under the assumption the following evidence is true:

1. Forge's move showed rags has a gun. All other results for forge's move showed no gun and town results.
2. James caught racks AND orca (force field) visiting Mwil last night.
3. Scanner given to me by orca returned a role of tracker for racks.

Slowly coming around to the idea or racks but I'm not sure I can commit if rags is going to kill josh.